Fruity NMZ

Fruity

can i get a trial? will most likely buy

Is it possible to request a trial to start in 6 hours time?

Going to bed and it'd be a waste of trial time 

Want to set it up before work haha

If i add the trial now it should still be there when you wake

Hey, Can i get a trial please would like to see the interface in action smile.png

Thanks

Will add trials,

Hey man the script seems to be having some troubles with rapid heal flicking. When you have flick rapid heal it's getting stuck pregame (when buying pots) it seems to be when the rapid heal timer hits zero and it's "buying more stock" it'll click the rapid heal then just sit there if I go open the chest manually it'll fix itself but if I'm not babysitting it'll just sit there

Hey man the script seems to be having some troubles with rapid heal flicking. When you have flick rapid heal it's getting stuck pregame (when buying pots) it seems to be when the rapid heal timer hits zero and it's "buying more stock" it'll click the rapid heal then just sit there if I go open the chest manually it'll fix itself but if I'm not babysitting it'll just sit there

Alright will have a gander and add a fix, im probably going to sit down and rewrite the restocking part of the script n get rid of the lil bugs

Alright will have a gander and add a fix, im probably going to sit down and rewrite the restocking part of the script n get rid of the lil bugs

thank you, I love the script by the way minus this problem it's been awesome to have. Got me 99 range from 75 on my voider in only two weekends! Keep up the good work, will hopefully be trying out your zulrah script once I get my hands on a decent account for it.

also I switched to prayer pots for time being and it looks like it's messed up to, I have protect from melee ticked on, using 28 prayer pots and also re-enter dream. I have to manually put on protect from melee and the script ends after the one inventory, it says walking to bank but just sits there and then eventually just stops.

also I switched to prayer pots for time being and it looks like it's messed up to, I have protect from melee ticked on, using 28 prayer pots and also re-enter dream. I have to manually put on protect from melee and the script ends after the one inventory, it says walking to bank but just sits there and then eventually just stops.

Could you show me your settings GUI that you're using

Hi, can i get a trial? also can i purchase with 07 gp?

thanks

Will add now and yes i take rsgp, current gp:$$ rates are 1.1m:$1

Could you show me your settings GUI that you're using

Will add now and yes i take rsgp, current gp:$$ rates are 1.1m:$1

https://gyazo.com/245ff784313a51193580c83885b2ef59.gif (GUI for absorb settings)

https://gyazo.com/547abdbfe32aec0c3eba46c09c4fdff2.gif (GUI for prayer potion settings)

Edited by K9 Squad

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ