Fruity NMZ

Fruity

@Fruity

Hey All

So im getting 30k xp p/h  atm with almost max Range attack bonus at 72 range (Robin Archer ring archer boots etc)

im paying for a boost host using the mountain daughter boss list (Count draynor the tree sprit general khazard and the bear god thing)

Using the absorbtion method with super range potions

Anyway that I can increase my xp rate ? other than sacrificing like 4 absorb potions for prayer potions and using Eagle eye.

am I using the correct boss list for range xp?

Cheers.

Edit:

Btw this script is excellent! it seems to be having trouble withdrawing pots and the cursor is a little fast for my tastes but other than that working brilliantly.

Edited by Ajdeathgiver

Seems to struggle a fair amount with finding hosts and paying them again, after the first run it'll sit there stuck on updating signature, if you manually then try to fix the issue by trading a host, the bot trades the host 1gp continually until I have to rectify the situation.

Is there a white box on the floor to show the host? if not it will be having issues finding them. I thought i fixed issue few month ago but seems to be back. Ill try fix it soon as i can do. will probs be issue with special characters again

@Fruity

Hey All

So im getting 30k xp p/h  atm with almost max Range attack bonus at 72 range (Robin Archer ring archer boots etc)

im paying for a boost host using the mountain daughter boss list (Count draynor the tree sprit general khazard and the bear god thing)

Using the absorbtion method with super range potions

Anyway that I can increase my xp rate ? other than sacrificing like 4 absorb potions for prayer potions and using Eagle eye.

am I using the correct boss list for range xp?

Cheers.

Edit:

Btw this script is excellent! it seems to be having trouble withdrawing pots and the cursor is a little fast for my tastes but other than that working brilliantly.

what weapon and such?

Is there a white box on the floor to show the host? if not it will be having issues finding them. I thought i fixed issue few month ago but seems to be back. Ill try fix it soon as i can do. will probs be issue with special characters again

what weapon and such?

Hey fruity

Using

Rune xbow

Black dhide

Robin

Archer ring

Archer boots

Mith boltz

Avas

Thanks for the reply

Also im now having the same problem with hosts as previously reported

FYI there are no boxes on the ground so its not finding the hosts

dunno if this helps but it seems to only find hosts who also shout they are hosting.

Like I had 4 hosts earlier 1 who was repeatedly shouting (But the guy was a bot having problems because it wouldent accept trades)

and 3 guys who I knew were hosting but wernt advertising it just repeatedly clicked the guy who was advertising and ignored the other 3 the bot dident have boxes under those guys and also incase this helps they had no special characters in thier names.

Getting more problems now too

Seems to be attempting to activate protect from melee prayer but it is not selected in options.

XXPI8J.jpg

Edited by Ajdeathgiver

hello,

been having troubles getting this great script to run

[DEBUG][02/25 01:24:10 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][02/25 01:24:10 PM]: Launching script...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/25 01:24:10 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[iNFO][02/25 01:24:11 PM]: Started script : Fruity NMZ
[ERROR][bot #1][02/25 01:28:32 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.lang.String.length(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.regex.Matcher.getTextLength(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.regex.Matcher.reset(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.regex.Matcher.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.regex.Pattern.matcher(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.String.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.c.b.Aux.l(yc:200)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.c.b.Aux.K(yc:4)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.b.aUx.K(i:20)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.b.aUx.K(i:200)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.a.b.nuL.f(g:243)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.b.CON.K(ec:138)
    at com.fruityscripts.api.FruityScript.onLoop(lc:233)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ig:99)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

not very experienced in this stuff so it's probably something stupid, could you help me out here?

-hague

Edited by hague

Got 99 str last night, botted almost 20 hours a day for 5 days straight without proxy or breaks, so I guess I win jagex.  2 day ban this morning, but the account is complete now.  Thanks fruity, for anyone wondering if this script is good, its amazing.  If you bot smart you'll have no problems, this was the last thing I needed to bot on this account and it was ban free up until now, so I went all out for the 2 day.  Thank you, will use this script on all of my accounts from now on.  

Check the dynamic signatures for "yamahablasta"  10m xp gained in 77 hours 129k combat xp/hr with DH is pretty sweet if you ask me.

• Like 1

Got 99 str last night, botted almost 20 hours a day for 5 days straight without proxy or breaks, so I guess I win jagex.  2 day ban this morning, but the account is complete now.  Thanks fruity, for anyone wondering if this script is good, its amazing.  If you bot smart you'll have no problems, this was the last thing I needed to bot on this account and it was ban free up until now, so I went all out for the 2 day.  Thank you, will use this script on all of my accounts from now on.  

Check the dynamic signatures for "yamahablasta"  10m xp gained in 77 hours 129k combat xp/hr with DH is pretty sweet if you ask me.

GZ on the 99 str :D Sorry to hear about the ban, tho! Luckily only a 2day ;)

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ