Fruity NMZ

Fruity

I seem to be having 1 issue with the bot. It has been working perfect for the last 2 days, but now when I run it all it does it check my potion stock over and over again. When there are players selling dreams that I have added to the bot, right next to it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had one number wrong in my potions :)

Edited by qwerty621

I tried getting a refund but was ignored.  I am telling you your bot does not work!!! I am not lying.  Read the comments...

Mine has been working flawlessly up until todays update. I did see those comments but, I was not sure why people were having issues as mine was perfect so i assumed it was something in the settings causing the problems people were having.

I tried getting a refund but was ignored.  I am telling you your bot does not work!!! I am not lying.  Read the comments...

And i have also been trying to help you on pm but you wont provided me anything i can work with.

Going to test script now. sorry about the delays 

Just tested the script having these options and i started with my inventory containing nothing: 

b3GqKcP.png

Had no issues trading, adding money to coffer, banking for stuff, biting rock cake or Anything tbh.

If there are errors people are getting id love to see screenshots and such so that i can fix them. Might be settings errors or what not :)

Ill leave it running while i go for a bath. If its working fine when i come back ill make a recording to show.

Edited by Fruity

And i have also been trying to help you on pm but you wont provided me anything i can work with.

Going to test script now. sorry about the delays 

Just tested the script having these options and i started with my inventory containing nothing: 

b3GqKcP.png

Had no issues trading, adding money to coffer, banking for stuff, biting rock cake or Anything tbh.

If there are errors people are getting id love to see screenshots and such so that i can fix them. Might be settings errors or what not smile.png

Ill leave it running while i go for a bath. If its working fine when i come back ill make a recording to show.

I am still getting normal mode error, It will not talk to the host asking for normal mode.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ