Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey Fruity, i've had this script for a while now and it's been fenomenal!

I was wondering when is it gonna be able to buy the game and pots...i apologize if i seem rude or if you already mentioned it, i might have missed it lol.

May have been mentioned a few times wink.png

Yes i am adding it. ATM trading/self hosting is sorted/going to the bank getting p pots etc is sorted/only thing really is the chest/barrels. Withdrawing from the barrels is sorted. Just need to add checking stock/buying required pots then i can release aha tongue.png

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Fruity having a problem with mirror, when starting, it will continuously try and drink absorbs all the way up to 1000 and keeps spamming it even when at 1000 abs

Yeah, same issue here

Balls D: will test it out now and see if i get the issue :/ Does this issue occur on standard client do you knnow?

Edited by Fruity

Hi, recently bought the script and loving it. I'm getting this, had it around 6 times now throughout the last 2 days it clicks on the prayer interface but not melee protect also when i press load to identify spec wep it clicks on my gear interface but doesn't load blowpipe anymore?

[iNFO][bot #1][10/25 01:32:07 AM]: If you find any bugs, mention this is VERSION 1.56

[iNFO][bot #1][10/25 01:32:07 AM]: Suppose we best get started.

[iNFO][10/25 01:32:07 AM]: Started script : Fruity NMZ

[WARN][bot #1][10/25 01:33:02 AM]: A problem was encountered with identifying prayer button for PROTECT_FROM_MELEE

[WARN][bot #1][10/25 01:33:03 AM]: A problem was encountered with identifying prayer button for PROTECT_FROM_MELEE

[WARN][bot #1][10/25 01:33:03 AM]: A problem was encountered with identifying prayer button for PROTECT_FROM_MELEE

Thanks!