Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just bought this today and it is slightly buggy sometimes the bot just stops mid chat with Dom Onion when attempting to start a dream and then i have to restart script. It has also gotten stuck in the bank thinking that it is near NMZ the status was withdrawing ovl from the bank. 

Running on mirror mode.

EDIT - fairly disappointed that i paid for this when i go to start the script in yanille bank it continues to open and close the bank without withdrawing potions...

Edited by mrklutch65

19 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Hey man, I'm thinking of buying your script... I use mirror client. 

My mirror client runs at 2 fps, I want to test if it works good enough on that amount of fps. I can run apa sand crabs good enough with it.

If not, I hope I can get a refund.

Disabling paint will improve FPS when using mirror mode, can be disabled by clicking the chatbox

On 9/15/2019 at 11:55 AM, bucketh said:

it doesn't recognise abyssal dagger poisoned, it doesn't work if you choose abyssal dagger in dropdown menu for special attack and the bot just searches bank for abyssal dagger unpoisoned 

Thank you, will add it to the list of special attack weapons in 2secs, be in the next update

On 9/15/2019 at 7:09 AM, mrklutch65 said:

Just bought this today and it is slightly buggy sometimes the bot just stops mid chat with Dom Onion when attempting to start a dream and then i have to restart script. It has also gotten stuck in the bank thinking that it is near NMZ the status was withdrawing ovl from the bank. 

Running on mirror mode.

EDIT - fairly disappointed that i paid for this when i go to start the script in yanille bank it continues to open and close the bank without withdrawing potions...

This has been mentioned on my zulrah script too, wondering what might be going on as nothing was changed to banking, if u wana add us on disc we can go through some stuff

14 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Jesus Christ Did you try lowering the Reaction time to 50ms. Hot key is shift+f4 to change reaction time.

2nd time Im trying to comment to your post: Unfortunately, yes. I only start drinking super rang and eating dwarven rock cake after 3-5 minutes in the dream. It sips alot of abs because it doesn't run to southwest eventhough I configured it to do so.  http://prntscr.com/p8mlcy

On 9/18/2019 at 11:55 PM, blackbelt797 said:

still works great for me but can u add the abbysal poisoned daggers though dont see it in list still

Thought i pushed it but looks like i didnt! apologies will try get it sorted when i get on my laptop

10 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

I'm using mirror mode and I experience this bot to be quite slow. It has alot of 5 seconds or more sleeps when not in the dream. But sometimes it is fast, when taking pots and chat messages... can you improve this? or is this anti-ban?

disabling paint also helps with reactions, paint on mirror can cause a good amount of lag, guna try make mirror only paints when i get time, will be minimal

6 hours ago, ShockyBalboa said:

I can't save my custom preset, I click save at the bottom after filling everything out exactly like I want it and nothing happens at all. How do I get a custom preset to save? Its kind of inconvenient having to set it up every time.

Disable one-drve and move the osbot jar to desktop, client issue with the new ui, this should fix i hope.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1