Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Just now, jijip said:

It drinks a range pot every 3 minutes, which is way too fast imo. Any way you could change this or make it customisable?

Can do a built in random % to drink at, will look into adding ability to set your own when i got some other stuff done. Super ranging gives 5+15% of your current level, what would you think would be a suitable min/max

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can do a built in random % to drink at, will look into adding ability to set your own when i got some other stuff done. Super ranging gives 5+15% of your current level, what would you think would be a suitable min/max

Most people start ranging in NMZ from 75 or at least 70 which gives +16 and +15 respectively. So in my opinion something around +- 10 minutes per dose would be nice and efficient.

On 8/19/2017 at 7:29 PM, JohnDoe1 said:

oh yeah what a great idea!

insulting the script writer will make him want to give you a trial

i was not insulting at all. i just dont know how this trial stuff works im new to botting. sorry if my miss-information makes me seem like a dick. just really want the trial and have wait for like a month. hope he didnt take it that way either. i would never disrespect anyone

Update was great, the script is currently flawless. One thing I've noticed when using this script is, the bot always stays in the same exact square. For example, when there would be a power surge, it would run and grab it, then it would go back to the same exact square that it started in. Even when starting a new dream it would go to that same exact square in the back corner by the wall. Maybe you could randomize where the bot would stand when starting the dream. Idk just a suggestion that could possibly help reduce ban rate.

31 minutes ago, mk123 said:

Update was great, the script is currently flawless. One thing I've noticed when using this script is, the bot always stays in the same exact square. For example, when there would be a power surge, it would run and grab it, then it would go back to the same exact square that it started in. Even when starting a new dream it would go to that same exact square in the back corner by the wall. Maybe you could randomize where the bot would stand when starting the dream. Idk just a suggestion that could possibly help reduce ban rate.

Thank you for the report, will push a fix now

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ