Dispute against Easygoldstop

Baller

Disputed member:

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69599-%E2%98%85%E2%98%861-vpsdedicated-server-proxy-shop%E2%98%85%E2%98%86fully-setupready-to-bot%E2%98%85%E2%98%86247-supportlive-chat%E2%98%85%E2%98%862xsocks5-proxies%E2%98%85%E2%98%86fast-delivery/

Explanation: I bought a proxy from on April 11-12, and my account got banned after a few hours of botting(I personally think it was already flagged)

but I made this dispute because,  I talked with @BishopBot because of this thread( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70619-easyscamstop/#entry780440 ) and asked him about  the proxies sold to him. He told me he bought 2 off him 

the 1st one ( I dont remember )

Evidence removed by :mald: staff below for evidence.

Anyways : I'm not 100% sure when he sold it to me it was already flagged. but it was for sure flagged when bishop bought it because I got banned on it.

Evidence: whatever its all up there ^

• Administrator

I have placed in the TWC group for selling the same proxy. He will have to refund you in full, and if he attempts to sell a duplicate proxy to another user, he will be placed permanently in the TWC and not allowed to have a service thread anymore.

He will have to reimburse for the accounts banned under the proxy also, since he sold a proxy twice that was already flagged. I will need the account stats + bank worth (proof) or I can't have him refund.

I have placed in the TWC group for selling the same proxy. He will have to refund you in full, and if he attempts to sell a duplicate proxy to another user, he will be placed permanently in the TWC and not allowed to have a service thread anymore.

Like I told the users my system for selling proxies is pretty much flawless I keep everything up to date in google doc. If a mistake was made as it looks like one was made in this situation I'm terrible sorry I have no problem refunding the cost of the proxy as it looks like proof was shown that both users received the same proxy. Both users feel free to add me on skype or send me a PM with Paypal emails of you can meet me in Rs07 for a refund cheers. Hope everything is cleared up now it was an honest mistake that I still cannot seem to find on my google doc because I keep good track but rest assured I will work on a better system. 

Thanks. 

• Administrator

Like I told the users my system for selling proxies is pretty much flawless I keep everything up to date in google doc. If a mistake was made as it looks like one was made in this situation I'm terrible sorry I have no problem refunding the cost of the proxy as it looks like proof was shown that both users received the same proxy. Both users feel free to add me on skype or send me a PM with Paypal emails of you can meet me in Rs07 for a refund cheers. Hope everything is cleared up now it was an honest mistake that I still cannot seem to find on my google doc because I keep good track but rest assured I will work on a better system. 

Thanks. 

What about your error that costs these two gentlemen their accounts? 

What about your error that costs these two gentlemen their accounts? 

They can post whatever claims they have as to the wealth of the account that will be handled by me also. Although I'm not up to refunding large amounts of GP that the users can easily claim was on the account. Anyways I have posted my apologies for the mishaps that have happen feel free to contact me on anymore issues. 

• Administrator

Well, my account was a decent main with 70+ combat stats(was almost ready to bot barrows) , and had ~8m bank. 

Unless you can prove the accounts were botted on that with screen shots we can't really believe that.

i lost 3 accounts, btw

Same goes with you, without proof that they were banned using his proxy we can't do anything.

@Bishop refunded -   he did not even want a refund as stated in the chatbox PM I refunded the $5 anyways. As I told him I am obligated to refund for the proxy in question he bought multiple proxies I have refunded for the proxy in question. 

Still waiting on Baloons to PM me in chatbox for refund. 

• Administrator

You don't fake them, you be legit, as you are asking him to be, he made an honest mistake. If you can't prove it, I can't really do anything. Look for screen shots, if you don't have them he isn't responsible for a refund, but you could talk to him and try to work it out where he can refund you in gp, he is a good dude(from what I know).

Waiting for screen shots of accounts, if users can't provide, dispute is closed.

• Like 4

You don't fake them, you be legit, as you are asking him to be, he made an honest mistake. If you can't prove it, I can't really do anything. Look for screen shots, if you don't have them he isn't responsible for a refund, but you could talk to him and try to work it out where he can refund you in gp, he is a good dude(from what I know).

Can't prove anything...  There's like no way... 

I don't really understand, but whatever..