Library error; os not supported

Riyad

I've been trying for two days to get the mirror client to work. I've downloaded the c++ programs 6 times each, repaired them a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled once. I'm on windows 8.1, java is currently up to date as is osbot. Pls help devs ily

Edit: Czar took control of my computer himself and looked, still couldn't fix the problem. Nicholas spent around an hour on skype with me trying to help with no results. I'm thinking the only possible fix for this would come from devs

Edited by Muou

I've been trying for two days to get the mirror client to work. I've downloaded the c++ programs 6 times each, repaired them a few times, uninstalled and reinstalled once. I'm on windows 8.1, java is currently up to date as is osbot. Pls help devs ily

Im having same problem, also on windows 8.1, going to try virtual machine and run win 7 see if it changes anything.

Edit: Czar took control of my computer himself and looked, still couldn't fix the problem. Nicholas spent around an hour on skype with me trying to help with no results. I'm thinking the only possible fix for this would come from devs

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68924-for-windows-users-experiencing-could-not-load-stream-library-error/

Thats the fix for this error!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...