Quitting a Job

Thatlong_d

Don't quit your job for something unpredictable.. What if you quit your job and jagex bans all your accounts and/or your method gets fucked for some reason?

You never know what the banrate will be and so you won't have a stable income with osbot. If i was you i would just see the money you get from rs as something extra smile.png

Anyway, good luck!

Be realistic.

Thanks to everyone who replied smile.png, but mentioning things such as drop accounts and a full range of plans would honestly be idiotic and suicidal to my plan. tongue.png And no, I don't make $33 a month. I have spent $33 on my scripts/vip this month to start it all. As of now, I have 2 members accounts and they are doing their thing to farm it up. When I posted originally this morning, I only had 1 on a loan from my main. tongue.png Once 2 accounts are gold farming, then a 3rd is a day a way and so on.  My biggest fear is that I am going to destroy the economy for some items if I over farm them. sad.png So I will try to take care of things and I will post an update of how things are rolling here in a few days .

• 2 weeks later...

Don't quit your job for something unpredictable.. What if you quit your job and jagex bans all your accounts and/or your method gets fucked for some reason?

You never know what the banrate will be and so you won't have a stable income with osbot. If i was you i would just see the money you get from rs as something extra smile.png

Anyway, good luck!

This,