[Mirror Client] I've had enough.

prograzzy

Alright, this is pissing me off. I literally just bought a new computer for $1200 a week ago just to bot w/ OSBot's mirror mode. It has 32gb RAM and Top AMD cpu.

The things is...

Every night I get banned.

I get new IP-Adresses that aren't flagged - I also remove jagex cache and random.dat file

Every every every time the bots get banned. It only lasts for max 12 hours in f2p - I've tried different methods like chickens, shrimps, lobsters.

Summary and Question: How the fuck is there a way to Jagex to track me down?

I thought Mirror Mode was the new marvel.

Ok, you spent 1.2k on a new computer based on the assumption that mirror mode is banless. Problem #1.

Nobody ever said mirror mode was banless, the devs said it reduces ban rate. I don't see why you think that means you won't get banned. Problem #2.

F2P? Problem #3.

12 hours? You're going straight into botting off of tut island on a f2p acc? Problem #4.

4 reasons why you screwed up and shouldn't be so pissed.

• Like 8

Ok, you spent 1.2k on a new computer based on the assumption that mirror mode is banless. Problem #1.

Nobody ever said mirror mode was banless, the devs said it reduces ban rate. I don't see why you think that means you won't get banned. Problem #2.

F2P? Problem #3.

12 hours? You're going straight into botting off of tut island on a f2p acc? Problem #4.

4 reasons why you screwed up and shouldn't be so pissed.

I fully understand and I agree with everything above, but the thing that pisses me off. How can Jagex ban me? There is no way that they can see that I'm using a macro

I fully understand and I agree with everything above, but the thing that pisses me off. How can Jagex ban me? There is no way that they can see that I'm using a macro

There probably is. No real human gets of tut island and then goes to do chickens for 12 hours. Try going and training random skills for a few hours. Pretend like you're a real human. Also you have to realize that even scripts with "good antiban" aren't really safe. We're all constrained by OSBot's interaction code, which unfortunately is still botlike (this is true for most of the other bots out there as well)

Also think about where you are getting your IPs from. Most of the proxies that I've seen just give you IPs from a subnet, (the IPs are all pretty similar). Don't try to run more than 1 bot on your IP.

Edited by Ericthecmh
  • Like 1

Mirror mode is not actually a VIP benefit if you look when you purchase VIP, it is just available to people who hold a rank of VIP and above. Remember we are in the BETA stages and bans were never guaranteed to be non existent. I definitely think you should try to not bot on accounts that are fresh off tutorial island in F2P in such highly populated bot spots. The ban rates have been significantly lower but it is pretty much impossible to make botting 100% unbannable with Jagex's current detection system, mirror client however is a huge step forward battling these bans.

There probably is. No real human gets of tut island and then goes to do chickens for 12 hours. Try going and training random skills for a few hours. Pretend like you're a real human. Also you have to realize that even scripts with "good antiban" aren't really safe. We're all constrained by OSBot's interaction code, which unfortunately is still botlike (this is true for most of the other bots out there as well)

That doesn't make any sence. Mod Weath stated many times, that they do NOT ban bots based on their login time. It doesnt make sence to me how long You bot. Because those 'goldfarmers' that also play on browsers, are logged in 24/7.

Example: 

5f63c96f2b85961fb3f4afd9058fc558.png

1. that's a WAY too expensive and powerfull computer to bot. LOL

2. botting f2p is pretty much impossible, HUGE banrate

3. chickens, shrimps, lobsters are all high banrate

4. it's not like mirror clien't can't get you banned, there is ALWAYS a risk no matter how good the client is

go legit? :doge:

Sorry dude, but it's funny to see how people blame the bot for getting banned without looking at their own methods. Get some experience with botting and you will know the following:

1. F2P has a really high banrate. The chances of getting banned after 12hours straight is insanely high. It really doesn't surprise me you don't survive that long, not even with the mirror client.

2. The methods you are describing are used by thousands of people which makes the banrate even higher. Come on, who doesn't know that money making methods?

Maybe take a look around and don't invest $1200 before actually having a decent method..

Oh and stop crying, it won't help you anywhere

Also think about where you are getting your IPs from. Most of the proxies that I've seen just give you IPs from a subnet, (the IPs are all pretty similar). Don't try to run more than 1 bot on your IP.

This + do not bot tutorial island!

I get new IP-Adresses that aren't flagged

How do you know that?

I also remove jagex cache and random.dat file

Where did you read that removing it would help? 

I'm not convinced that the information you are getting is from a reputable source. Also just because a thousand people do it, doesn't make it right.