Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

On 1/24/2024 at 2:35 AM, WhamBam said:

Very thankful for Czar and all of his scripts. Easy 99 with no issues.

image.png.603ce6b5403ee4ea693b9177eb95deda.png

This is the highest proggie, going on thread! Tysm you're a beast <3 

6 hours ago, UncoverDreamer said:

@Czar Hey could I try out the trial please & thank you.

Done! Enjoy :) 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:59 PM, markyboymax said:

Can I get a trial please, mate. Also - does this support Sulliuscep by chance?

Hey there, glad to see you here! Done :D There is no sulliuscep support yet but I will give you another trial when they are added, might release a beta version of them soon <3 

Hey @Czar , I recently purchased your woodcutter script after enjoying your fighter, runecrafting, gotr and fishing scripts but surprised to see no transportation options when banking logs. In particular, I've been chopping the teak south of castle wars and watching the bot run back and too. I hoped you might be open to introduce the travel options like you have in your Runecrafting client so i can use my ring of duelling?

Also, i think an awesome feature many would appreciate is the ability to light the logs instead of banking or dropping, as I would often do when not botting to help level firemaking simultaneously without needing to leave the tree. Appreciate you'll perhaps benefit more from selling a separate fire making script but wondered if that one could perhaps be reserved for lighting each log individually + banking, GE etc for the greater xp rates and this one could perhaps have more basic support whereby you carry a tinderbox and use the forestry fire to quickly light the logs and clear the inventory at lessor xp rates? 

I also wondered whether you have any plans to include the 2 tick (or 3 tick etc) training methods across your bots or if there's a reason why you prefer not to? It's become quite a popular training method with at least double the traditional xp rates and seems perfectly suited to efficient botting. If your scripts weren't amazing I wouldn't be on my fifth (😅) although it seems a missed opportunity with your coding ability to half as efficient or less than a human using the tick method of fishing/woodcutting etc

Thanks for reading and for your continued support!

• Like 1