Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

So sorry, I made axe upgrading non-optional so it's always enabled :( I will make it an option in the next update.

New Update (v51)

- Axe upgrade mode is now optional
- Added woodcutting guild yews to the list
- Fixed profit counter

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

• Like 1

Hollow trees are supported but only in screen mode. I have just pushed a new version v51, screen mode is working again, profit counter is working better and axe upgrade is optional.

Update will go live any moment today :D

I will add hollow trees to the other modes in the next update :D

Edited by Czar

Awesome bot @Czar!, Purchased it like 1 hour ago and it works perfect! There is only 1 issue tho.

Whenever you cut Oak's at Varrock west and change the settings to "Drop logs" it drops your axe as well. (If it's in inventory)

Should take a look at that, other than that the bot works perfect.

Regards

Meradj

Edited by meradj10
  • Like 1

Cutting oaks at west varrock, full inv it just stand in middle of the bank and does nothing.

Sometimes the bot cuts regular logs as well when you're cutting Oaks at Varrock West, when it's set to banking it only banks the oak logs and the regular logs remain in your inventory. (This is what happened yesterday). Idk if you fixed it ?

Botting for over 8 hours straight, no ban :D. Active updates, bot works perfect, completely in love. Best $9 of my life Lulz.

Edited by meradj10
  • Like 1

Rip, got banned for botting teak logs at castle wars ?

Gues I gotta start over now, must say that I've been botting for over 10 hours orso, had a break for 9 hours maybe? Started botting again like 7 hours ago and I've been botting teak logs for a few hours. I think the teaks got me banned, maybe you could figure out a way to bypass that?

Edited by meradj10