Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

@Czar

I have a feature request.

Gnome Stronghold magic tree and world hop once it's chopped down until full inv then bank and repeat with random time afk when the tree dies to look natural . 

Would be awesome if you could set that up as an option.

Not sure if you can make it world-hop when the tree is down but worth asking.

Also seems to get stuck in bank when using "from screen" tree selection at the west gnome stronghold.

and if selecting Gnome stronghold from list, it only does 2 of the 3 yew trees?

Edited by Deman67
tagged op

Hey man, For a couple days after buying Perfect Motherlode Miner I had trouble using it finally figured it an since then I've had 4 accounts banned using it including my 1800 total level main :\ I'll throw you some gold for swapping out the 2 scripts if that helps lol granted that comes with the risks I get that not here complaining or trying to get my money back... I am however wondering if it all possible I could swap it out for "Perfect Fisher or even the Woodcutter" I've seen plenty of good feedback on those an I really can't afford to spend money right as I just found out I have a child on the way... So I would really appreciate it if I could swap the Perfect Motherlode Miner script for either your Woodcutter or Fishing script... If it's even possible sorry for wasting your time brother your scripts are amazing so much so I had to spend some money on them to show my gratitude.. If not could get a free trial? Really don't see myself using the Miner anymore just due to all the requirements to get there an what not no offence to your script AT ALL it's perfect, flawless.. just my shitty luck

Edited by 420x Kush
Satan told me to
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter