Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Managed to make some tweaks/changes to banking speed, will be posting an update after this final test run ^^ :D 

Awesome thanks! Another thing I noticed is that the camera always moves the same exact way so might be seen as bot like? I'm not sure just wanted to let you know. 

Yep working on a new update, apologies for the delay I am trying to get it released ASAP.

I am in the process of streamlining this bot to follow the same system as my newer bots (crafter, fighter) etc, with muling, progressive levelling, new setup window, more new features such as plugins (special trees, minigames etc).

• Like 1

Day 3 of using the script, gotta say it is some what flawless.

Got irritated with the free chopper so I went through you. Very nice choice. Thousands of logs banked, a nice nest egg of gp as well. Level 68 right now. 

I grabbed your fighter as well, will comment later on that. 

Probably going to get a few more of ya if you don't mind :D

Thanks, Al

New Update (v63.0)

- Tai Bwo Wannai parcel service has been added!

To activate this mode you need to start the bot anywhere between the bank npc and the woodcutting area, then hit the F9 key to enable the parcel service mode, it will alert you when it activates. Enjoy! Let me know if you run into any issues I will add more updates.

Got a few more new features coming, just wanted to post this one since it's all ready.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v63.0)

- Tai Bwo Wannai parcel service has been added!

To activate this mode you need to start the bot anywhere between the bank npc and the woodcutting area, then hit the F9 key to enable the parcel service mode, it will alert you when it activates. Enjoy! Let me know if you run into any issues I will add more updates.

Got a few more new features coming, just wanted to post this one since it's all ready.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Czar definatly going to try this today.