Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hi, first of all thank you for the free trial. 

The script is great  but there is a little bug when it bank. When I was woodcutting at seers village for yews and when it went to the bank, the bot open the bank, but didn't deposed the wood. It's clicking on the ''X'' to close the bank multiple times without depposing the yews. And reopening, reclicking ''x'', etc, etc. 

I went to work and it was working fine, came back and seem to have worked 4-5 hours then this happened. 

Thanks for looking at it and sorry for my english. If you need any information, i'll try to help you the best I can! 

P.S: Why there is no option to select seers village? Had to use ''select trees'' option. Worked fine, but would be easier I think. 

Edited by Zushy
  • Like 1

If the bot ever bugs out, just post a screenshot and/or an error log (from the console) so I can find out what the bug is, in the meantime I will be posting a nice update for the banking system to avoid bugs in the future :D

As for seers village, if you have any suggestions just tell me a tree to add, bear in mind there's a screen selector for trees so if it's not on the list just click the tree and it will chop it ^^ :D

• Like 1

Yeah, I used the screen selector and worked fine for some hours. Then the banking problem happened. Second try it worked fine for 1 to 2 hours then never logged in back. Probably a break issue, i'm really not good in this so I don't really know what happened .

Anyway it's a really good script and thanks for the trial! If I would be able to pay for this, I would buy it for sure! 

• Like 1

Done, added varrock east yews ^^ biggrin.png

As for rimmington yews, use screen mode to manually click on the trees to cut, some users complained that they only want to chop the nearest ones and not all, etc etc

but with screen mode you can select whichever tree you want, easily, it's win win tongue.png

edit: update version 0.06 should be live any moment, just waiting for register

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Done, added varrock east yews ^^ biggrin.png

As for rimmington yews, use screen mode to manually click on the trees to cut, some users complained that they only want to chop the nearest ones and not all, etc etc

but with screen mode you can select whichever tree you want, easily, it's win win tongue.png

edit: update version 0.06 should be live any moment, just waiting for register

Awesome thanks again Czar!

I see it's version 0.06 now but I don't see Varrock east under yew on list mode

Edited by I Midnight I

I made it called varrock castle , hopefully it isn't too confusing, since people will think it's actually east of varrock or something tongue.png Should I rename it?

sorta confusing but(yeh rename it lol), it really just walks to the middle of varrock castle and does nothing lol(or gets near ge yews and does nothing). and really the yews at varrock castle are the grand exchange ones. 

this is Varrock east yews in mention (orange line only)

varrock-yew-areas-and-bank-paths_1.jpg

Edited by I Midnight I
  • Like 1

OHHHHH those, I will add those asap lol, so there's actually 3 varrock east yews? ohmy.png Should I name them:

Varrock east yews 1, 2, 3 or Lumber yard yews 1, 2, 3

just name it Varrock east and have it include all 3.  like how your Falador east and Falador south east is 1 yew or 2 yews only out of the 3 their instead of just calling it Falador east with all three yews included ,why two different name's for one location and have it split it in half basically? one spot that's only one yew or two yew trees instead of just all three lmao, just don't understand it.(they're not even far apart) tongue.png. thanks  for listening and updating.    

so  name - Varrock east ,include all 3 yews.                 name - Falador east, include all three yews.(delete falador southeast, not needed)       Name- Rimmington yews have it as all 4 yews...not 3,,,the special snow flakes that want to look like a blatant bot and only chop certain trees in some spots and get less money and exp an hour should use choose from map or screen instead, don't make list users suffer.   

people that only want some trees out of all on locations should use choose from map imo not list,it makes it appear as if these locations are bugged/buggy and or not working/ functioning properly.

Sorry If I come off as harsh, but I'm simply looking at this at a logical point of view. (and want to help fix the script the best way I can) ,the way it is right now is kind of backwards in terms of efficiency. 

also you should go ahead and add "Varrock East Church" (that one yellow line and yew tree path in picture) yes even though it's one yew tree it gets good money and exp an hour as compared to a 3/4 yew spot cause not many are their and well, not sue it just does. (in comparison to progress reports from other locations).

I'm sort of baffled other's haven't said anything about these really. I'll always let you know when I find something wrong or maybe something I think could use an improvement. I enjoy your script very much so and only hope to help you better it. thanks again Czar.

Edited by I Midnight I
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter