Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Oo I will add the remainder of Zeah banks, thanks for reminding me :D

As for bird nests and other options:

I will re-introduce the old script setup window, since it had world hopper, bird nest looting, stop at X level, antiban option etc. and this new one missed those out

update coming up ! :D

• Like 1

Finished the new GUI, here is a preview of the next version:

bOD4TYl.png

If anybody wants any options added to that, just say so smile.png

Looks good but just curious, what's with the mining stuff? And also my character logs out frequently for no reason when using the script. I think he may be timing out due to inactivity or something? I'm running another account in another window with a different script and that ones not logging out so I know its not my connection or anything like that. If it makes a difference, I'm cutting magics at sorcerers tower

Edited by BasedHydro
  • Like 1

Oops I have renamed the GUI so it doesn't say mining/ore on it, only the woodcutting counterparts, apologies ^^

As for paint, its included ;)

As for timing out - you're right, it's most likely afking and logging out. I will include a feature to avoid logging out by moving camera and/or right clicking

As for logging out and banking, I will make it more reliable in the next update ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Bot sits idle when first started unless I click a tree as well as when it resumes from a break. Bot was sitting idle for a couple of hours. Click a tree and it continues.

What option are you choosing when you start the script?

You can choose chop trees based on map, trees seen on screen, and something else but i forgot what it was.

Script is working great for me .-. 

Oops I have renamed the GUI so it doesn't say mining/ore on it, only the woodcutting counterparts, apologies ^^

As for paint, its included wink.png

As for timing out - you're right, it's most likely afking and logging out. I will include a feature to avoid logging out by moving camera and/or right clicking

As for logging out and banking, I will make it more reliable in the next update wink.png

Bot is not cutting down this yew in Rimmington: http://screencast.com/t/1ikInGq3s

Other picture: http://screencast.com/t/Y3GZJd4hr

It's really suspicious looking since my character is the only one standing there and only woodcutting the yews around him and not the one at the back...

Also, it got stuck a couple of times at the mine when going to bank at port sarim.

Please look into fixing wcing yew at Rimmington smile.png

Edited by Jeune Padawan