Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hi first of all the script is great! But like 50% of the time it is half as efficient (if that makes sense). I normally get around 120 logs/hr but sometimes it's like 60/hr or even less when cutting yews in Edgeville. I think this is due to the fact that it sometimes misclicks and goes out of the "house". It also sometimes doesn't seem to find the bank booth. If you could check into that? That'd be awesome!

• Like 1

Edgeville and gnome stronghold update coming up

EDIT:

Posted an update for banking, should be all back to normal now in version 0.57, update will be live within a few hours max smile.png

The Wcer pathing is really bad i see it just standing there doing nothing and can't even get a progress report past 1 hour, I'm no longer going to run this script until it's fixed.

I'd like to get the fletcher for free using the 2 for 1 deal, only reason I bought more of your scripts was because of this deal. Proof of purchase: https://gyazo.com/bffbfe93acdd6c1fed8960d40e0c3158

Great script! I've been using it for several hours now to observe how it would perform.

Some notes I have:

• The pathing could be a bit more different after each bank run (maybe take short cuts, longer ways due to "human error", etc.)
  • At one time the bot just stopped moving and the cursor was pointed at a tree really far away when it was right next to the trees I had assigned it to do.
  • Camera is kind of weird (on screen the trees I assigned are blocked by other trees that i did not assign, so the cursor always barely clicks the assigned tree where there are tight openings). 
  • Like 1

If there ever is any lag just allocate some more ram to osbot, I set mine to 1255mb and it works very well :D

@austyn If there is ever a bug, just paste the console log and it will be fixed in no time :D

@OS_Botter thanks for the feedback, and thanks for supplying information of the features, I will add some nice updates for pathing and camera movement system

• Like 2

Alright I just posted an update for all ground-based woodcutting spots:

- OSBot's webwalker is now in use, it will walk anywhere within reason. The rest will be handled by the backup walker, so stuff like lumbridge staircase, gnome stronghold banking etc.

This update is live in version 0.59, good luck all smile.png

EDIT: Will post instructions on how to increase memory allocation asap

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

i left the bot over a night and seriously it went like 10 hours with breaks with no problem! This script is seriously amazing that my account didnt get banned for weeks and i gained alot of levels with it. I have to say that i havent ever seen an antiban system like this in any other bot. Seriously in these last updates this bot is amazing!!!

thank you...

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter