Dispute against sdaehrevo

Nicholas

Before reading take note of this, i am doing a service and I mm for a friend. HE bought an account off of 

sdaehrevo. 

now, i logged in to do the service and i get the account log screen

http://gyazo.com/f956aa924eb44d5d5fd8cb7c460f888f

This is just so users are aware and maybe a mod/admin can Put him with TWC.

as he sells accounts USERS BEWARE 

Hi. Yeah I got the account locked. I woke up this morning with a notification saying someone tried changing my E-Mail account password and I noticed that I was missing E-Mails. Look at the last logins. All of them are from me (174) from "MA" Notice the one odd looking one in this picture for me will ya? The Runescape account was linked to my E-Mail and for some unknown reason (Possibly to steal other runescape accounts, find out other E-mail addresses I use etc) He (Someone) went into my E-Mail and fucked around with it.

(Staff)

Now I know Nicholas and the guy I sold the account to BOTH had the info to the account so it was one of them. Once I figure out who went into my E-Mail I'll deal with it then, But if you for one second think it's alright to go into someones fucking E-Mail account just because I forgot it was linked to my RS account and nothing would happen? Yeah good luck with that one.

@sdaehrevo if you dont mind, I'm a bit confused about how you got a notification that someone tried changing your password on your e-mail.

I'm not familiar with how that goes, they wouldn't send an e-mail to the same e-mail adress to say that someone is trying to change it, as it can be easily deleted once this user has acess to it?

Can you provide proof of this notification you received?

It's not their fault you didnt change your details upon selling an account and maybe they didnt even knew that it was the same anyway.

How is the account still even linked to your e-mail if the buyer changed it to his? Either I'm not understanding it or missing details here.

Also, if you still have acess to your e-mail then go ahead and appeal for the account to be unlocked?

@Nicholas : can you show us the proof that he will dox you and post it on another site ?

• Like 3

@sdaehrevo if you dont mind, I'm a bit confused about how you got a notification that someone tried changing your password on your e-mail.

I'm not familiar with how that goes, they wouldn't send an e-mail to the same e-mail adress to say that someone is trying to change it, as it can be easily deleted once this user has acess to it?

Can you provide proof of this notification you received?

It's not their fault you didnt change your details upon selling an account and maybe they didnt even knew that it was the same anyway.

How is the account still even linked to your e-mail if the buyer changed it to his? Either I'm not understanding it or missing details here.

Also, if you still have acess to your e-mail then go ahead and appeal for the account to be unlocked?

@Nicholas : can you show us the proof that he will dox you and post it on another site ?

As my post has been altered by someone which had the picture I submitted showing you the foreign IP address that was last logged into my E-Mail account I'll repost it.

(STAFF)

This is all the people who have logged into my E-Mail account. Now, you get a notification on other linked devices when there are 2 people signed into your E-Mail account at the same time. You following me here? Now look at the second to last Login details. While every single other login are the same, that one is different. Now let me try to explain to you the odds of this happening "Randomly" merely hours after selling an account that had the same login information as runescape information. You're telling me, That the 2 people that just got my Runescape account E-Mail address and password, Which was identical to my E-Mail username and password just HOURS before this happened, are NOT responsible for going into my E-Mail? That seems like monumental odds that it wasn't them correct?

Also you're right, It's NOT there fault I didn't change my E-Mail accounts details, But you know what? I shouldn't have to. They had no right to go into my E-Mail account and tamper with it yeah? That's like telling you "Oh well I saw you type in your paypal password at the library, Your fault for not hiding it better, Thanks for the money" Is that legit to you? Because if it is you run a very shoddy business here.

After seeing the screenshots of the Skype chat I decided that @sdaehrevo has to start the recovery process within 24 hours or provide a refund within 48 hours.

If any of these two options been succesful you're damn lucky I'm not banning you for threatening an user.

he got the acc locked again

http://prntscr.com/6rlqq3