#1 VPS Shop On OSBot [Trusted 200+FB/$100 Donor/Lifetime Sponsor] Fastest Network-Best Prices-24 Hour Trials [24/7 Support & Live Chat]-[Weekly Sales]

We are aware that some of our server are offline, it is a security issue with our Central Data Center we are working to resolve the problem now. All servers should be back online within 1-3 hours.

All servers are back up and running now, thanks for everyone's patients. 

Edited by ServerGeeks

This may sound stupid but what is a proxy I'm just getting into this proxy and vps stuff so my question is like is a proxy you control

That computer or is it just an Ip like what can I do with a proxy

This may sound stupid but what is a proxy I'm just getting into this proxy and vps stuff so my question is like is a proxy you control

That computer or is it just an Ip like what can I do with a proxy also what I mean is like will I have to run my computer when running the proxy?

That computer or is it just an Ip like what can I do with a proxy

That computer or is it just an Ip like what can I do with a proxy also what I mean is like will I have to run my computer when running the proxy?

A proxy masks your hope IP from jagex making it untraceable back to your home IP, meaning if you are botting you can use a proxy and have your main account or mule on your hope IP and jagex will never know about it. 

Your computer has a dynamic IP or a Static IP well not your computer but your home internet/ISP, the proxy will basically hide all of that. 

So lets say your proxy IP is 1xx.xxx.xxx and your home IP is 2xx.xxx.xxx jagex will see 1xx.xxx.xxx. 

Lemme know if you have anymore questions.

• Like 1