Hit 5billion with frost barrows before items crash

gebotter

Hi I've been farming with this cute bot that does barrows for you ;) my goal is to get it to 5billion counted value, as well as maxing a few accounts. Currently I rotate 4-6 accounts out daily while gaining upwards of 40hours a day botting time.

http://frostbug.dk/dynsig_barrows.png?username=gebotter

• Like 3

hey could u outline the stats you would get on occult/trident account?

I'm going to say you need 50 ranged, 75 Mage for trident, and at least 60/60/60 Melee stats.

To be exact with the max profits before high cb would be 70-70-70,  55+ pray 70+range 75+ mage, with a gear set up of occult , veracs, swamp trident, d boots, obby or spirit shield best gloves you can get, cloak any kind, mitre if you can't fford the veracs helm, and  200 super restores 1k monkfish, 2.5k extra cast of trident, ring of life! Then run this for 20 hours to make back your money of the 10m investment total :)

• Like 2

To be exact with the max profits before high cb would be 70-70-70, 55+ pray 70+range 75+ mage, with a gear set up of occult , veracs, swamp trident, d boots, obby or spirit shield best gloves you can get, cloak any kind, mitre if you can't fford the veracs helm, and 200 super restores 1k monkfish, 2.5k extra cast of trident, ring of life! Then run this for 20 hours to make back your money of the 10m investment total :)

Oh I know :) but it's still doable with those stats.