Any major tips for not getting banned?

Fade

I have one bot account that I'm currently training up half legit and half botting, and eventually this will be using a paid runecrafting script. I have another account that is a mule acc that was slightly leveled up, I'll transfer the money over to this account every couple of days. I am also using a vpn(it changes my ip address every time I turn it on), using the mirror client, and only botting when I get home from school to when I fall alseep, ~6-7 hours daily. 

fresh accs, no bans, don't look like the generic bob bot

Is there anything else I can do to prevent a ban?

Pro tip: no botting = no ban.

So long as you bot, you can always get banned.

Once people accept that fact, they'll be much happier off.

Just be careful and always expect a ban. People get too comfortable and then get banned when they have all their money on their account and freak out.

• Like 2

Just be careful and always expect a ban. People get too comfortable and then get banned when they have all their money on their account and freak out.

Yup I've gotten too cocky before and got the ban hammer(multiple times :/), that's why I'm using a mule now and taking precautions.

But yeah I agree with you 

i vouch this , but only the first part :doge: