Dispute on forum user "Rare"

PipiDaga

Disputed member: Rare

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/65399-rares-07-leveling-services-paypal07gp/

Explanation: 

I ordered a service from him (1-57 Construction and 8k clay turned into soft clay) and he had specified to me that he would not bot on my account as shown in my evidence. In the end he botted on the account and got me permanently banned. Quite simple really and I am very upset about this and would like a refund. The account some good stats on it and had completed some quests.  

This happened in February but I just haven't gotten around to disputing against it.

Evidence:

Proof that the account is banned:

65918bb568.jpg

Skype conversation where Rare states it will be done by hand:

e2030f64d4.png

I requested @Rare to explain himself within the next 24h from this post on.

He is also placed in TWC for the time of this dispute.

The skype conversation clearly shows "10$ because I have to do it by hand"

@@PipiDaga, please post in the meantime a screenshot of you passing @Rare the account details, and a screenshot of the account being banned where you see that it is actually the account you passed over to @Rare to do the service. (Either over the mainpage or a simple attempt to log in to runescape)

I requested @Rare to explain himself within the next 24h from this post on.

He is also placed in TWC for the time of this dispute.

The skype conversation clearly shows "10$ because I have to do it by hand"

@@PipiDaga, please post in the meantime a screenshot of you passing @Rare the account details, and a screenshot of the account being banned where you see that it is actually the account you passed over to @Rare to do the service. (Either over the mainpage or a simple attempt to log in to runescape)

Pic of Ban

(Staff)

Vid of ban to prove screenie isn't fake

(staff)

Skype log

(staff)

I'll admit. I did bot the clay on his account. Which I told him I wouldn't. I AM guilty there. After his account was banned I left an explanation for him and refunded him all of his sent money. I had a MASS ban on 4 accounts. 2 of which were not mine and were being power leveled by request(s). As stated above, his money was refunded immediately. I sincerely apologize.

EDIT: And for the record, the construction WAS indeed done by hand. Took me roughly 7 hours and by time I finished I was so drained and couldn't be bothered with the clay. Figured 1,000 clay on a bot wouldn't be much risk at all. And obviously shit happened. I'm pretty sure Jagex just caught onto my main and just gave me a mass IP ban on all the accounts.

Edited by Rare

I'll admit. I did bot the clay on his account. Which I told him I wouldn't. I AM guilty there. After his account was banned I left an explanation for him and refunded him all of his sent money. I had a MASS ban on 4 accounts. 2 of which were not mine and were being power leveled by request(s). As stated above, his money was refunded immediately. I sincerely apologize.

@@PipiDaga, can you confirm that you received a refund?

• Administrator

You may have refunded his 12 dollars or whatever it was, but if the account was a good account worth $50 there should have been no ban on the account at all. If I give you a maxed main and ask you to train from 1-20 woodcutting legit, for 200k, you think I'm going to be satisfied with a 200k refund if you get it perm banned?

• Like 2

You may have refunded his 12 dollars or whatever it was, but if the account was a good account worth $50 there should have been no ban on the account at all. If I give you a maxed main and ask you to train from 1-20 woodcutting legit, for 200k, you think I'm going to be satisfied with a 200k refund if you get it perm banned?

I'm sorry?

Life goes on. Wah.

From what I can recall, the account had the level requirements to complete the lunar diplomacy quest as well as a high woodcutting level. There wasn't a great deal of wealth on the account.

You can either agree with @Rare on a amount for the refund of your banned account or give me the exact stats and quests and I am going to calculate it (average osbot market price).

You can agree on a price with @Rare within the next 24h or I am going to set one.

Sorry but I'll refuse to refund anything more. This is a problem that was dealt with almost two months ago. If user is unsatisfied with the refund and apology then I'll gladly walk away. Cause in my eyes pixels really aren't worth it. I have a decent amount of respect here and haven't ever seen anyone else given this kind of treatment. He agreed to my TOS. He was refunded completely. Just by giving someone else access to your account you are putting the account at risk. Sorry, but that's it. If he's un-happy and wants more, go ahead and ban me.

Sorry but I'll refuse to refund anything more. This is a problem that was dealt with almost two months ago. If user is unsatisfied with the refund and apology then I'll gladly walk away. Cause in my eyes pixels really aren't worth it. I have a decent amount of respect here and haven't ever seen anyone else given this kind of treatment. He agreed to my TOS. He was refunded completely. Just by giving someone else access to your account you are putting the account at risk. Sorry, but that's it. If he's un-happy and wants more, go ahead and ban me.

You both agreed on doing it legit and you failed. Putting an account at risk? Sure, to not get it hacked by the user doing a service.

Putting an account at risk? To get it banned because you would do it legit? No.

Either refund what the account was worth or get banned. I know you just said you wouldn't do that, but I want a confirmation.

• Like 3

Okay Anne. Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves here on our high horses. He hasn't even responded.

And YES, just giving someone access to your account is risk. Account sharing.

I'm not. I just wanted to make clear that a refund for the service isn't sufficiënt and am asking if you're up to refunding whatever the account is worth.

In awaiting reply of an estimated price of the account.