Flagged IPs and multi-accounts

Lyquidate

I've got two questions about botting and banning;

1. I think my IP is flagged. Several accounts were quickly banned on my home IP. I've created my main on the same IP and played legit ever since. If I change my IP, (and how?) will my main still be flagged? And will my new IP be flagged too, since I play my main on it?

2. If I've got like 2 bots running on the same IP and playing legit on that IP too, does the legit account risk a ban too?

Thans in advance

Don't bot your main is my advice, especially if it was created on a flagged IP, and has play time on an IP that has been flagged.

I honestly have no idea if the new IP would be flagged due to the account being played on it, I'd think the answer to the new IP becoming flagged is no, but I couldddd be wrong.

If the main account has no prior history to botting, it shouldn't have the risk of being banned, (unless you xfer all the botted items to it, could be charged for a bull shit claim of real world trading or something).

If you have a main, don't bot it, don't play on it with the same IP as your bots. Simple enough :)

Legit accounts wont be banned. i botted a lot and only accounts i botted got banned. i have a high level main that hasnt been banned even though i played on it while botting others on the same IP. And about the IP Being flagged thing id say if you log into the new IP with your main account that is flagged. This would in turn flag that IP because a flagged account is using it? just what i am thinking i dont know if thats how it actually works.

Also (THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE) Every time i have used a IP address to bot i have been banned within 2 days. all bought from different people. 

Edited by Manifesto

Okay, here is my take on "flagged" IPs.

I don't really think they "flag" accounts. What I believe happens is that they "flag" an IP. Their system knows to check all accounts logging in from that IP. Their anti-bot system will then detect that your account is using botting software and your account will most likely be added to a list that Mod Weath reviews and then dishes out the bans. 

As far as I know, they do not have an automated ban system yet for oldschool. Any account that gets a bot-busting/goldfarming ban Mod Weath reviewed it at some point. 

If you play legit, as in through the official RS client or OSbuddy on a "flagged IP" nothing will happen as their system only picks up accounts that are running via botting software. The "flagging" is only there to tell the system "ALWAYS CHECK THIS IP".

Nothing I have said is fact, only what I believe.

Edited by irwtonrs1