Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

10 minutes ago, davyyy said:

Just bought this script and it runs very smoothly and with no issues at all, thanks a lot! A bit of a hefty price since I just use it on my ironman and don't run a botfarm, but still worth it for the time saved at blast furnace! Thanks Khal :)

Glad to hear, and yes for 1 acc it is somewhat higher than other scripts :)

got banned on my account i wanted to use this on if u could end my trial please and give it to me in 2 days when temp ban ends.. ill post back here..

got banned using a shopping script that thinks its a good idea to keep running after u run out of coins apparently >_> spent 5 hours pressing buy ore with 0 coins instant ban as soon as i ended script. kinda bummed and annoyed they wouldnt just make the script end when u hit 0 coins

21 minutes ago, 47goonsz said:

got banned on my account i wanted to use this on if u could end my trial please and give it to me in 2 days when temp ban ends.. ill post back here..

got banned using a shopping script that thinks its a good idea to keep running after u run out of coins apparently >_> spent 5 hours pressing buy ore with 0 coins instant ban as soon as i ended script. kinda bummed and annoyed they wouldnt just make the script end when u hit 0 coins

That's really annoying , pretty sad way to get an acc banned! :/

5 hours ago, 47goonsz said:

yeah.. lesson learned to babysit bots or do a trial to see how / if theres any failsafes before leaving for a few hours.

:( will let u know when im unban to try this out. have ur barrel/crafting/another script and love them so imamgine this will be the same

Well A script like that should also take care of that really :D
Else it's just badly designed.

Well let me know when you need the trial again :)

should fix for when using buckets of water for mith bars + coal bag. it fills coal bag for one inventory, then will leave it with the straggler 1-2 coal (since u have bucket of water etc in inv u cant empty it all with 1 empty per say). so itll fill coal bag/inventory with coal, put both on belt. but it leaves the 1-2 coal in coal bag for next trip making it less efficient than if u filled coal bag entirely. just a thought before i buy cuz itll increase bars a lot i think by making u able to do another load of mith every other inventorty since ur geting another load of coal from ur caol bag instead of 2 coal

other than that working good so far sad i missed the trial start  by  8 hours tho :(

@khaleese

Edited by 47goonsz