Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

When I'm running mithril bars ( 65 smithing atm ) it was doing it perfectly about a week or 2 ago but the last few days I've noticed it will sometimes full my coal bag then full my inventory with coal and deposits  the inventory into the forge / conveyor belt, the coal bag is emptied and then filled again ( this is whilst standing at the top of the ramp / conveyor belt ) It then runs to the bank chest, withdraws mithril ore and doesnt touch the coal bag as it still has coal in it from the previous lap, then it deposits mithril ore and coal onto the belt and gets the bars but after another few runs it will do this again? is this how its meant to work? it just seems strange to be emptying the coal bag at the conveyor belt just to fill it back up with the same coal? 

Mirror mode.

Hard to fully explain and the log doesnt show much other than its spamming in my log "Run mith" or "running mith" something along those lines. 

(Edited to make more sense) lol

Edited by 12346720

On 8/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, 12346720 said:

When I'm running mithril bars ( 65 smithing atm ) it was doing it perfectly about a week or 2 ago but the last few days I've noticed it will sometimes full my coal bag then full my inventory with coal and deposits  the inventory into the forge / conveyor belt, the coal bag is emptied and then filled again ( this is whilst standing at the top of the ramp / conveyor belt ) It then runs to the bank chest, withdraws mithril ore and doesnt touch the coal bag as it still has coal in it from the previous lap, then it deposits mithril ore and coal onto the belt and gets the bars but after another few runs it will do this again? is this how its meant to work? it just seems strange to be emptying the coal bag at the conveyor belt just to fill it back up with the same coal? 

Mirror mode.

Hard to fully explain and the log doesnt show much other than its spamming in my log "Run mith" or "running mith" something along those lines. 

(Edited to make more sense) lol

Could be a thing on mirror mode... has always been less stable.
It just doesn't put the coal on the belt right?

It does deposit most of the coal but it seems every second inventory it will have a total of 54 coal ( 27 in bag and 27 in inventory ) and only puts the 27 in the inventory on the belt the remaining in the coal bag are normally left untouched in the coal bag. The script will realise it needs mithril ores and runs to the bank for them and since there is still 27 coal in the bag it withdraws the mith and puts mith on belt, withdraws coal from bag and gets bars. 

I know you can stack coal on the belt, not sure how much but I was testing it manually and i could put all 54 coal on the belt at once and still go get mithril from bank and put that on too so It doesnt make sense why the script wouldnt be doing that instead, not saying thats a suggestion thats just how I came to the conclusion something was wrong.

This is the process its using to make my bars, is this the way its meant to be? I've never fully understood blast furnace, I only raised my concern when it would empty the coal bag and fill it up again with at the belt. I hope its not mirror mode as I feel thats a much harder fix lol

Hopefully I'm understandable..... Thanks man appreciate the communication!

Could just be out of your control, could be running perfect and im an idiot, honestly Im not using it for gold farming so I'm just going to use gold bars Till 70. Unless you want to try figure it out it doesnt bother me honestly. I understand you have way more important and amazing things to be working on. Thought I should mention it.

Edited by 12346720

30 minutes ago, 12346720 said:

It does deposit most of the coal but it seems every second inventory it will have a total of 54 coal ( 27 in bag and 27 in inventory ) and only puts the 27 in the inventory on the belt the remaining in the coal bag are normally left untouched in the coal bag. The script will realise it needs mithril ores and runs to the bank for them and since there is still 27 coal in the bag it withdraws the mith and puts mith on belt, withdraws coal from bag and gets bars. 

I know you can stack coal on the belt, not sure how much but I was testing it manually and i could put all 54 coal on the belt at once and still go get mithril from bank and put that on too so It doesnt make sense why the script wouldnt be doing that instead, not saying thats a suggestion thats just how I came to the conclusion something was wrong.

This is the process its using to make my bars, is this the way its meant to be? I've never fully understood blast furnace, I only raised my concern when it would empty the coal bag and fill it up again with at the belt. I hope its not mirror mode as I feel thats a much harder fix lol

Hopefully I'm understandable..... Thanks man appreciate the communication!

Could just be out of your control, could be running perfect and im an idiot, honestly Im not using it for gold farming so I'm just going to use gold bars Till 70. Unless you want to try figure it out it doesnt bother me honestly. I understand you have way more important and amazing things to be working on. Thought I should mention it.

It has nothing to do with the script Sir or blast furnace itself.
you are using mirror mode I assume? and that's causing this issue for you :/

it shouldn't refill the coal bag, should just put the coal on the belt instead.
WIll check this out on mirror and see if I can find a fix for that ^^

• Like 1

Was reading about to mithril bar issue and I'm having the same thing happen with mine, steel bars have been working great for me so far though. Other than a few misclicks in mirror mode the script is great :) any idea on how to help it while running in mirror mode or should I just keep an eye on it while it runs?

1 hour ago, mike3zx said:

Was reading about to mithril bar issue and I'm having the same thing happen with mine, steel bars have been working great for me so far though. Other than a few misclicks in mirror mode the script is great :) any idea on how to help it while running in mirror mode or should I just keep an eye on it while it runs?

What issue? no known issues atm...