Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

3 minutes ago, Vitoc said:

hi khal, very well runing 40min till now, just a question how the break works? i want to bot in runs of 3/4 hours each run how do you recommend me to configure breaks? 

You could set bot time to 210 min (3.5h) (210min) and set the randomize timer to 15% so that will be a break between 3-4 hours (178.5-241.5min) :)
If you tick the stop at first break it will stop :D
OR you can set a break time and it will continue after ...

Whatever you feel comfortable with ^^
Thats what you wanted to know? 

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

You could set bot time to 210 min (3.5h) (210min) and set the randomize timer to 15% so that will be a break between 3-4 hours (178.5-241.5min) :)
If you tick the stop at first break it will stop :D
OR you can set a break time and it will continue after ...

Whatever you feel comfortable with ^^
Thats what you wanted to know? 

yes! thx for reply!, so if i understood well, if i set the randomize timer to 15% it will be a bre between half time and finish bot time right?  and it will be by the time i set for break right ? 

5 hours ago, Vitoc said:

yes! thx for reply!, so if i understood well, if i set the randomize timer to 15% it will be a bre between half time and finish bot time right?  and it will be by the time i set for break right ? 

All the % does it randomize thenumber by its % if you enter 60 min bot time with 10%, it will e between 54-66 min :)
Same for break

hey khal maybe the new mirror mode will help with the way your scripts will run, can i just try this script out and see if i can profit from a bot i got a rhtyhm down path

but i understand blast furnace is high ban rates. might suicide them and try to just profit. would be great for a free trial and see if this is possible

12 hours ago, TrojanSpray said:

hey khal maybe the new mirror mode will help with the way your scripts will run, can i just try this script out and see if i can profit from a bot i got a rhtyhm down path

but i understand blast furnace is high ban rates. might suicide them and try to just profit. would be great for a free trial and see if this is possible

Try it out, Enjoy the trial! :D

2 hours ago, m4hjw said:

Can I trial the script please?

Sure enjoy! :D

1 hour ago, thekingwillwhip said:

Hey Khal,

I just purchased this script (love your scripts) and am looking for a refund. You say that the script supports all bars, but I'm looking to smith silver bars for tiaras. It would be amazing if you could add in silver bar support - but as for now I can't use the bot. 

Thanks,

Cal

Silver bars at blast furnace? never heard that before ... xD
I can add it but wouldn't it be faster and less expensive in a furnace? (Edgeville)