Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Crafting cape teleport isn't supported currently but I will add support for it in the next version for you :D

As for nature rune store method, can you confirm which pouches you have in your inventory? I have turned off the banking code for that method, now I just need to make sure that the Giant pouch code isn't interfering - are you using a giant pouch by any chance? In any case I have posted the update v115.1, it should automatically go live within a few hours. :D

Hey i just bought this script and am already regretting it. Iam trying to do gold bars, i have ice gloves too in inventory, it clicks bank, hovers over the middle of the bank and repeats the cycle.

14 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Script updated to V1.27:
- Updated interaction methods

@TheWetSausage let me know how it works :)

Not lookin too great, set it up quickly just now to test, grabbed a clip of it doing it twice in a row with both interaction objects visible on screen.(coal bag, ice gloves, stams & no antiban) clip

This is all 50ms mirror mode which I guess may contribute, but it's definitely still doing the same thing

edit: it's definitely not doing it every time though, sometimes it manages to get the click on the conveyor belt before it reaches, but it is quite often

Edited by TheWetSausage

21 hours ago, TheWetSausage said:

Not lookin too great, set it up quickly just now to test, grabbed a clip of it doing it twice in a row with both interaction objects visible on screen.(coal bag, ice gloves, stams & no antiban) clip

This is all 50ms mirror mode which I guess may contribute, but it's definitely still doing the same thing

edit: it's definitely not doing it every time though, sometimes it manages to get the click on the conveyor belt before it reaches, but it is quite often

That's still V1.26, Check the paint in the bottom right :D
V1.27 Should be online by now ^^

On 10/4/2019 at 1:58 AM, say wassup said:

Hey i just bought this script and am already regretting it. Iam trying to do gold bars, i have ice gloves too in inventory, it clicks bank, hovers over the middle of the bank and repeats the cycle.

I don't really understand the issue you are trying to explain, can you be a bit more specific?
I'm running gold bars atm with ive gloves and it's working great for me.

Try to use this Dev build, are some banking fixes for the client:

If you are still having issues, can you send em a picture with some explanation?
Or add me on Discord: Khaleesi#1145

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's still V1.26, Check the paint in the bottom right :D
V1.27 Should be online by now ^^

That'd be why :facep:🤣 guess who wasn't paying attention

Looking good so far, getting the click on the belt is way faster if it ever uses minimap, and all other interactions seem much improved too, thanks 👍

Here's a little 2 hour rune bar prog.
And a gold bar prog.

Edited by TheWetSausage

On 10/5/2019 at 12:48 PM, TheWetSausage said:

That'd be why :facep:🤣 guess who wasn't paying attention

Looking good so far, getting the click on the belt is way faster if it ever uses minimap, and all other interactions seem much improved too, thanks 👍

Here's a little 2 hour rune bar prog.
And a gold bar prog.

That's not too bad :)
Does it work a lot better for you now?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's not too bad :)
Does it work a lot better for you now?

Pretty much flawless for gold bars at the moment, bout 180k xp/h which isn't the best, but I imagine it's probably about as good as it'll get with a mirror mode script.
No problems with the script though, everything's running just as it should!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, lunaracer said:

So where do i have to go to  buy this script?

There is a link in the first post, or you can look at the top of the website and click Store/Scripts :)
Been running it today and made some decent cash on my alt ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

• 1 month later...