Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hi, seems like a nice script, thinking about buying it, but is it a one time 20$ payment or does it still have a monthly fee? (Sorry if it's been asked before but I'm not going to read 58 pages xD).

Also does anyone know what the ban rate is with using the mirror client if I bot it like 5 hours a day on a fresh acc?

It's 20$, one time fee and unlimited accounts :)

I'm pretty sure other people can inform you about bann rates.

• Like 1

Hi, seems like a nice script, thinking about buying it, but is it a one time 20$ payment or does it still have a monthly fee? (Sorry if it's been asked before but I'm not going to read 58 pages xD).

Also does anyone know what the ban rate is with using the mirror client if I bot it like 5 hours a day on a fresh acc?

It's 20$, one time fee and unlimited accounts smile.png

I'm pretty sure other people can inform you about bann rates.

In my experience the banrate is very low if you bot a maximum of 12 hours a day and with some breaks. The script is well worth it and you will easily make the 20$ back in just a couple of days. If you plan on only botting 5 hours a day you will most likely not get banned.

Note: Also if you are going to buy it make sure to get either strength, agility or crafting to 30 and do some tasks to get better bars per hour for youself and everybody else. Don't be a leecher.

In my experience the banrate is very low if you bot a maximum of 12 hours a day and with some breaks. The script is well worth it and you will easily make the 20$ back in just a couple of days. If you plan on only botting 5 hours a day you will most likely not get banned.

Note: Also if you are going to buy it make sure to get either strength, agility or crafting to 30 and do some tasks to get better bars per hour for youself and everybody else. Don't be a leecher.

Ok thanks, very helpful :)

Yes, I'll try and do that, but I think it will be 30 craft then, because there will probably be pures/mains enough for the strength and probably run energy will be too low to do the agility properly. 

But if it's really a problem that there are to few people doing this, then maybe someone could make a script that does those things alone? Or make it so that when you run out of ores, the script will continue with just those tasks?

Ok thanks, very helpful smile.png

Yes, I'll try and do that, but I think it will be 30 craft then, because there will probably be pures/mains enough for the strength and probably run energy will be too low to do the agility properly. 

But if it's really a problem that there are to few people doing this, then maybe someone could make a script that does those things alone? Or make it so that when you run out of ores, the script will continue with just those tasks?

Script logsout if no ores are left :)

Hey Khal, great script, very happy customer.

Just some questions, because of the ban rate in world 58, is there any possibilities that you will be adding the fire making task to the bot anytime soon so I can do solo worlds?

Also, Im a noob to this bot detection thing but ive noticed that theyre detecting bots due to the injections made? correct me if im wrong, but Rsbuddy also does injections right? and I see a shit tone of people always !lvl smithing - might be a good anti ban to once in a while get the bot to write similar things such as !price coal - could be a good diversion for the injections your scripts use?

Ive been doing that on my bots now, and my ban rate has gone from high to moderate. Just a suggestion anyways, but thanks again for the great script.

Hey Khal, great script, very happy customer.

Just some questions, because of the ban rate in world 58, is there any possibilities that you will be adding the fire making task to the bot anytime soon so I can do solo worlds?

Also, Im a noob to this bot detection thing but ive noticed that theyre detecting bots due to the injections made? correct me if im wrong, but Rsbuddy also does injections right? and I see a shit tone of people always !lvl smithing - might be a good anti ban to once in a while get the bot to write similar things such as !price coal - could be a good diversion for the injections your scripts use?

Ive been doing that on my bots now, and my ban rate has gone from high to moderate. Just a suggestion anyways, but thanks again for the great script.

Hey.

Right now I'm working on adding something to the bot to make everyone do at least one task. This will boost everyone's bars/h and profits. I'll see about adding the loading coke task.

Are you using mirror client or normal one?

I don't think spamming random shit like that will help you, it'll create a pattern that's easy to detect. for Jagex (imo). Also I'm pretty sure they can tell if you're using OSBuddy or not, after all the creator did work for JaGeX so they probably added a little something to not ban people who use it, thinking they're bots since it uses inject.

Hey.

Right now I'm working on adding something to the bot to make everyone do at least one task. This will boost everyone's bars/h and profits. I'll see about adding the loading coke task.

Are you using mirror client or normal one?

I don't think spamming random shit like that will help you, it'll create a pattern that's easy to detect. for Jagex (imo). Also I'm pretty sure they can tell if you're using OSBuddy or not, after all the creator did work for JaGeX so they probably added a little something to not ban people who use it, thinking they're bots since it uses inject.

Thanks smile.png

thanks again and im using normal due to goldfarm but working well!

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace