Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

after being ban with 3 accounts im looking forward to this script that does tasks only, not only would that split the bots and reduce bans but more bars for everyone. Why dont you implement it in the script so you have to do at least one task and everyone can choose a private world for osbot only? wouldnt that make everyone happier? world 358 cant only be from your script?

1 world for osbot... I can just setup a world that's specific for bots ... -_-

Jagex enter world -> banns everyone... GG everyone.

All the bots in world 358 mask your accounts pretty hard, it's almost impossible to get reported while running in W358... too crowed.

Banns WILL be higher if you run private worlds since it's easier to report people because you know they are botting :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

1 world for osbot... I can just setup a world that's specific for bots ... sleep.png

Jagex enter world -> banns everyone... GG everyone.

All the bots in world 358 mask your accounts pretty hard, it's almost impossible to get reported while running in W358... too crowed.

Banns WILL be higher if you run private worlds since it's easier to report people because you know they are botting smile.png

Khaleesi

Everyone knows 358 is bot world anyway. Osbot just has be quiet on the world and not to the public just for say a maximum of 24 hours?. You could refer to updates here on the world changes, say this topic? No one would ever be caught onto, then again one person could ruin it all. But im sure if it profits everyone, everyone will be happy. You could even spread across multiple worlds and change them constantly also. Thoughts?

Everyone knows 358 is bot world anyway. Osbot just has be quiet on the world and not to the public just for say a maximum of 24 hours?. You could refer to updates here on the world changes, say this topic? No one would ever be caught onto, then again one person could ruin it all. But im sure if it profits everyone, everyone will be happy. You could even spread across multiple worlds and change them constantly also. Thoughts?

Could do, but I can't be running 3 workers 24/7, I simply can't put that in my planning...

Who makes 3 accounts with the reqs? who pays the bonds? Who pays the VPS?

Khaleesi

Could do, but I can't be running 3 workers 24/7, I simply can't put that in my planning...

Who makes 3 accounts with the reqs? who pays the bonds? Who pays the VPS?

Khaleesi

No workers just yet, same script - forced tasks implemented of at least 1 avoiding leeches - more bars p/h for everyone - different worlds (say 3 worlds running or more ) 24 hour runs - update blast worlds here - Get rid of those annoying people saying 'this guy is a bot report etc' - Away from 358 - Safe -

Everyone is happy, profits $$$$$$$

I mean it wouldn't hurt to try. You can always go back to 358. Just knowing that you're there is a possible ban. 

No workers just yet, same script - forced tasks implemented of at least 1 avoiding leeches - more bars p/h for everyone - different worlds (say 3 worlds running or more ) 24 hour runs - update blast worlds here - Get rid of those annoying people saying 'this guy is a bot report etc' - Away from 358 - Safe -

Everyone is happy, profits $$$$$$$

I mean it wouldn't hurt to try. You can always go back to 358. Just knowing that you're there is a possible ban. 

Ow I see, but if only a few people would run the script at certain times, it won't be enough to keep it running it smooth. 

The pumping needs to happen very good to keep bars coming.

This can't be done by just simply pumping  for 10-15 sec.

There needs to be an account to actually tell colors and some1 pumping on the colors given.

Else the bars/h will be even lower then W358...

Conclusion:

Workers in W358 are stupid, we don't want other bots to profit more, because that will crash market.

Can do workers in another world which will change worlds every +-6 hours.

I can write up a client-server connection, where all clients will hop worlds after the worlds has been changed, but that will make it more obvious for jagex right?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Ow I see, but if only a few people would run the script at certain times, it won't be enough to keep it running it smooth. 

The pumping needs to happen very good to keep bars coming.

This can't be done by just simply pumping  for 10-15 sec.

There needs to be an account to actually tell colors and some1 pumping on the colors given.

Else the bars/h will be even lower then W358...

Conclusion:

Workers in W358 are stupid, we don't want other bots to profit more, because that will crash market.

Can do workers in another world which will change worlds every +-6 hours.

I can write up a client-server connection, where all clients will hop worlds after the worlds has been changed, but that will make it more obvious for jagex right?

Khaleesi

No world hop, I assume if you want your blast furnance to run at a private world you wouldn't want bot more then 6 hours anyway?

Or what you could do is make your own cc (Only for osbot users) And charge say 150k/day from each person who wants to use that world, you put up the workers with the script you have and the 150k/person each day would be more than enough cover costs + some profit i presume? 

I would pay but people will still be stingey and hop over to every world to find the one that is running. 

Khaleesi, 

IF you were to run the 3 workers, How much would you need to keep it running - total costs?

adding a donations section could help, im sure bonds aren't shit to people after they find that there is a successful world plus all the money that they've made from you they should be thankful,  i'll even pay your starting bonds to get things running and i only have 22m all thanks to you.

Edited by kushad

No world hop, I assume if you want your blast furnance to run at a private world you wouldn't want bot more then 6 hours anyway?

I would pay but people will still be stingey and hop over to every world to find the one that is running. 

Ya I know, people who goldfarm run almost 24/7 ... xD

I don't know what the best Idea is ... own CC to gather all bots? Not sure if smart :p

I could run a private worlds with own workers, but I'll have to charge for it.

Still hard to see who paid and who not ... etc etc

• Like 2

Ya I know, people who goldfarm run almost 24/7 ... xD

I don't know what the best Idea is ... own CC to gather all bots? Not sure if smart tongue.png

I could run a private worlds with own workers, but I'll have to charge for it.

Still hard to see who paid and who not ... etc etc

cc's are easily leeched that's the problem

You must find a way chosen one, I will pay for anything successful and to be away from that world 358!

• Like 1

Even if we all went to another world, It would stop the majority of other bots that are not from OSBot. They will most likely just sit on 358 wondering why noone is there.

If only 1/4th of the bots move across then that is still going to help slow down the crash of BlastFurnace prof fits.

Even if we all went to another world, It would stop the majority of other bots that are not from OSBot. They will most likely just sit on 358 wondering why noone is there.

If only 1/4th of the bots move across then that is still going to help slow down the crash of BlastFurnace prof fits.

Yeah not only do we get more bars but the profit would raise due to other bots losing out.