Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Hey Khalessi, so i found some bugs smile.png the first one happened after 2 hours my character got stuck and wouldn't put any more coal on to the conveyor belt, not sure why i just clicked 'yes' and it carried on as normal smile.png Apart from that seems quite good

thx for your report, What bars were you making? using coal bag?

What is your smithing level?

So it continues just fine when you clicked yes?

Any error in console, what was the script status in the paint?

Khaleesi

Script has been released, I'll be giving out trial of 24-48 hours till friday evening.

This to get bugs/flaws ironed out, since I couldn't release this script for free for a certain amount of time.

From saturday i'll be giving out maximum 6 hour trials, to prevent huge crashes.

Feel free to ask your FREE trials.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

thx for your report, What bars were you making? Addy using coal bag? - Yep

What is your smithing level? - 74

So it continues just fine when you clicked yes? Yes i had to manually get it going then carried on as before

Any error in console - No error in console, what was the script status in the paint? Walking to conveyor belt (i was on the ramp)

thx for your report, What bars were you making? Addy using coal bag? - Yep

What is your smithing level? - 74

So it continues just fine when you clicked yes? Yes i had to manually get it going then carried on as before

Any error in console - No error in console, what was the script status in the paint? Walking to conveyor belt (i was on the ramp)

Thx for this, will investigate why this happend. Does it happend often?

Thx for this, will investigate why this happend. Does it happend often?

Hasn't happened since, took 1 hour break and then 2 hours into a 3 hour stint then another break then do another 2 hours smile.png so i'll let you know of anymore. I haven't used potions or done any of the support apart from fixed the pipe but i'll use them in next shift smile.png looking good tho man very promising smile.png

Bug: This has happened twice, will take out an axe sometimes and can't put away? i have to manually put it away

Edited by GeorgeShax

Hasn't happened since, took 1 hour break and then 2 hours into a 3 hour stint then another break then do another 2 hours smile.png so i'll let you know of anymore. I haven't used potions or done any of the support apart from fixed the pipe but i'll use them in next shift smile.png looking good tho man very promising smile.png

Bug: This has happened twice, will take out an axe sometimes and can't put away? i have to manually put it away

OK greta to hear it works good now.

Didn't make it deposit junk items ... Will add this! thx for the report.

nvm

ok xD

Feel free to post everything you notice.

Khaleesi

Guest Totomi

I stated it is in beta version...

Some improvements have to be done since I can't test everything myself.

Not sure if your messing up iron and coal in you report.

26 iron and 27 coal can't make an iron bar at all. You just keep 1 spare coal in the furnace..

Because 4 sips only restores 40% when using enery pots... I'll see if I can change it down smile.png

Khaleesi

gave you 24 hours trial smile.png

Khaleesi

27 irons and 26 coals.

You may want to drop the price since it's in beta. That way you get more feedback and you improve the script out of beta sooner. And users who get the beta script pay less than the ones who get the already tested script.

27 irons and 26 coals.

You may want to drop the price since it's in beta. That way you get more feedback and you improve the script out of beta sooner. And users who get the beta script pay less than the ones who get the already tested script.

I can't/won't drop the price since it's in beta, 

We scripters also have are rules on osbot, we can't just do whatever we please.

I already got more then 30+ pll running the scripts at the moment, within 2 days I got this script 100 % running ^^

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace