Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I'm (today) new here. This script was my first purchase and despite having owned it for long I can say with confidence that I am happy with it.

I've decided to post share some information that I wish I had available to me before I bought this script as it might be of use to someone who isn't sure whether or not to take the leap. 

@Khaleesi if you are in any way not okay with me posting this information please let me know and I will take it down ASAP. 

Capital Investment

Account requirements:

• 30 Smithing

RSGP investment: 

In order for your account to perform its first 10 hour session (I have used this number solely for ease of calculation) you are looking at approx. 8.3m RSGP, which buys you:

• Bond - 3500000
  • 10,000 Coal - 2340000
  • 10,000 Iron - 1320000 
  • Stamina Potions (4) - 780000
  • Foreman (10 hours) - 150000
  • Misc (incl. 30 smithing cost) - 250000

Total RSGP Capital Investment - 8340000gp

Break Even Point

My accounts are consistently making 450,000gp per hour each (steel bars).

In order for you to make back your initial RSGP investment your account must successfully run the script for 18.5 hours and obviously manage to extract the gold before a ban. 

8,340,000 / 450,000 = 18.5

Setup

Creating an account capable of running this script is very easy and does not take very much time. I would estimate an hour inclusive of tutorial island and getting 30 smithing. 

Fluidity

The script is very human-like, I babysat it for the first hour and aside from a slightly awkward first minute the script ran very fluidly and displayed no blatant indicators that the account was botting.

bf6d13690c.jpg

65f7f20f23.jpg

Ban Rates

I can not comment on this yet as I have not owned the script for long enough. I will return and edit this post when I have further information.

Overall

I highly recommend this script. I bought it because it looked like it was the easiest and because it was created by a dedicated scripter that frequently updates. So far I have not been disappointed.

Fantastic work @Khaleesi - thank you.

Edited by Testosterone
  • Like 4

Love it biggrin.png

signature.png?user=lg_juggles

Teach me your ways senpai, I don't even know what BF is haha

I'm (today) new here. This script was my first purchase and despite having owned it for long I can say with confidence that I am happy with it.

I've decided to post share some information that I wish I had available to me before I bought this script as it might be of use to someone who isn't sure whether or not to take the leap. 

@Khaleesi if you are in any way not okay with me posting this information please let me know and I will take it down ASAP. 

Capital Investment

Account requirements:

• 30 Smithing

RSGP investment: 

In order for your account to perform its first 10 hour session (I have used this number solely for ease of calculation) you are looking at approx. 8.3m RSGP, which buys you:

• Bond - 3500000
  • 10,000 Coal - 2340000
  • 10,000 Iron - 1320000 

Break Even Point

In order for you to make back your initial RSGP investment your account must successfully run the script for 18.5 hours and obviously manage to extract the gold before a ban. 

Setup

Creating an account capable of running this script is very easy and does not take very much time. I would estimate an hour inclusive of tutorial island and getting 30 smithing. 

Fluidity

The script is very human-like, I babysat it for the first hour and aside from a slightly awkward first minute the script ran very fluidly and displayed no blatant indicators that the account was botting.

bf6d13690c.jpg

65f7f20f23.jpg

Ban Rates

I can not comment on this yet as I have not owned the script for long enough. I will return and edit this post when I have further information.

Overall

I highly recommend this script. I bought it because it looked like it was the easiest and because it was created by a dedicated scripter that frequently updates. So far I have not been disappointed.

Just what I needed, thank you kind sir.

• Like 2

Capital Investment

Account requirements:

• 30 Smithing

RSGP investment: 

• Bond - 3500000
  • 10,000 Coal - 2340000
  • 10,000 Iron - 1320000 

Break Even Point

Setup

Fluidity

bf6d13690c.jpg

65f7f20f23.jpg

Ban Rates

Overall

i migth be really retarded or something lol xD but if you need 8.3m to work 10h and you need 18.5h to get your initial RSGP back (8.3m) isen't that a profit lose?