Scammed By http://osbot.org/forum/user/125884-transaction/ $80+

RServiceGeeks

There is no note in the payment transaction, if there is i don't see it, so you may want to repost it and show where this note is.

From what I see there is nothing that can be done as there are no trade screen shots other than a declined trade, but doesn't show who he was trading with. Transaction do you have any trade screen shots in game?

I have no screenshots in-game.

There is no note in the payment transaction, if there is i don't see it, so you may want to repost it and show where this note is.

From what I see there is nothing that can be done as there are no trade screen shots other than a declined trade, but doesn't show who he was trading with. Transaction do you have any trade screen shots in game?

No I did not get a picture of the trade it all happen really fast I would have had to be video taping it all to catch everything all I know if I did not receive any gold and that is the God honest truth. 

I believe the reason this user did this is because he knew the outcome would be that I do not have adequate proof of him not giving me the gold no telling how many times this kid done this to folks. If this is the case and I do not have enough proof to say this user has scammed me " so be it shame on him" all in all I will not charge back the $80 dollars maybe he needs it more than I do. I am an honest person and I no need to lie about anything @maldesto all the proof I have is what I posted above.

Also to add it all happen so fast like he opened the trade screen I confirmed it was me then boom he closed the trade and logged out of runescape. I am not sure how I was supposed to catch the screenshot when it was just that fast. It just sucks that this guy has 44 feedback and is about to get off the hook with this crap only to probably go and do it to someone else around here, that is the sad part. $80 that is nothing to me its just the way it was just stolen from me by this kid that pisses me off, and the fact that this little story he has made up is slowly lingering in his favor is even more devastating. Anyways ill await the outcome. Either I can chargeback or I cannot whichever the choice may be im fine with it I can take my losses all I know is " i did not receive any gold"

@maldesto this is the last defense I have 

Here is the account I conduct all my trades on it has 11m on since the other day: 

yE3O8e8.png

Now since that day I have sold 3 bonds 

4WcF8Gl.png

1 to Nan and 2 to Fah q or it was the other way around 1 to Fah q and 2 to Nan but I know I sold 3 that can be verified by the users now I have 11.3 oddish M on the same account that I traded him with. 

That is the last bit of proof I have in my defense.

bond trades are not impressive, stand by.

Is there an outcome to this situation in still down $80+ and no gold nothing so I mean it didn't take a week for this guy to scam me should take a week for an outcome my personal opinion its been near a week since this dispute was open and I would like to give paypal a call about it soon or something. Can someone please get back to me as to what is going on some kind of feedback would be nice.

Reopened. 

I have screenshared with and the timestamps of the screenshots that were taken match the exact minute of the timestamp in the Skype conversation which proves that he did infact trade you, @Transaction

I have no screenshots in-game.

You are to trade him the gold, failure to do so will result in a ban.

• Like 5

Reopened. 

I have screenshared with and the timestamps of the screenshots that were taken match the exact minute of the timestamp in the Skype conversation which proves that he did infact trade you, @Transaction

You are to trade him the gold, failure to do so will result in a ban.

How is this enough proof to go into his favor, once again, he could of traded ANYONE.

I am going to close this dispute due to the lack of evidence provided by .

@Transaction gets moved out of the trade with caution user group.

can open a new dispute, once he is able to provide the needed evidence for the staff team to make a final decision.

Dispute closed & archived.

Dude the proof is shown already man atleast have some dignity to know you have gotten caught the proof is ^^^ I have shown it to @Dex

This is pathetic, You can screenshot your buddies trade, and get double the money out of someone?

Lieing about giving you the gold? when I did I say I will pay you the gold? I won't pay until I fully 100% have to, I think I still have a word in this dispute.

Dude it is final man you got caught just pay me what the hell you owe me man and just don't do it to anyone else no point in still trying to lie man. The only thing you have is your WORD once you screw that over no one will ever trust you. Deliver my gold is the first step to gaining anyone trust back man acknowledge you scammed me and move on.  

• Like 2

This is pathetic, You can screenshot your buddies trade, and get double the money out of someone?

You said you traded him on 3:49pm, the screenshot was taken at that exact time, there are no previous trades visible in the ingame chat..

In case you have any evidence that might prove that he did not trade you or attempted to frame you, please provide it. If not, you are to refund him the gold or get banned. It's up to you.

• Like 5

You said you traded him on 3:49pm, the screenshot was taken at that exact time, there are no previous trades visible in the ingame chat..

In case you have any evidence that might prove that he did not trade you or attempted to frame you, please provide it. If not, you are to refund him the gold or get banned. It's up to you.

Still no payment.