MirrorClient v1.05

MGI

• Developer

The mirror client still seems to have a memory leak, it will always run on max memory(after running about 20-30 min.), good side is that it won't crash(atleast as of yet for me). Still laggy, but atleast able to run for longer. I like being able to run multiple bots as well.

Some bugs like object interaction seem to be fixed but it's still too slow/laggy for most scripts to run decently. 

Anyway good job on the fixes I'm sure it will be flawless one day smile.png

There are no more memory leaks (i hope) as otherwise it would crash.

Please increase your heap size to something like 512mb or 1gb to decrease lag.

There are no more memory leaks (i hope) as otherwise it would crash.

Please increase your heap size to something like 512mb or 1gb to decrease lag.

I increased it to 1GB long time ago, without it you couldn't even use it because of the lag. There's definitely a memory leak in there, try running the client + random script for 30 minutes yourself, it'll start at <100MB and increase by about 200MB every few minutes untill it's at 1GB, then it will start lagging hard but it won't crash as fast as it did before the update(maybe it will but I already stopped the bot because the lag is unbearable). Scripts aren't running well on the mirror client at all.

I don't think argueing about whether it does or doesn't lag or have memory leaks will help, obviously alot of people have memory issues with it still, try the client yourself or I could get you more screenshots if you want.

Anyway take your time I appreciate your work ;)

Edited by HeroicRambo

• Developer

I increased it to 1GB long time ago, without it you couldn't even use it because of the lag. There's definitely a memory leak in there, try running the client + random script for 30 minutes yourself, it'll start at <100MB and increase by about 200MB every few minutes untill it's at 1GB, then it will start lagging hard but it won't crash as fast as it did before the update(maybe it will but I already stopped the bot because the lag is unbearable). Scripts aren't running well on the mirror client at all.

I don't think argueing about whether it does or doesn't lag or have memory leaks will help, obviously alot of people have memory issues with it still, try the client yourself or I could get you more screenshots if you want.

Anyway take your time I appreciate your work wink.png

can you do a heap dump?

As always, please update your mirrorclient.jar

attachicon.gifmirrorclient.zip

Major fixes include:

• Freezing & Crashing while loading new region after some time is finally fixed for real!
  • Running multiple mirror clients on the same bot is possible again.

To be fixed in next version (1.06):

• Object spawns/despawns appear delayed to the scripts.

Do you have an eta for 1.06?

About that memory leak, my bot ran for 7hours straight. Memory went up, lagged a bit but the progress was the same.

It's rather a visual effect that it seems like everything goes slower but it seems to be working perfectly eventually.

Love the progress from 1.05!

Can confirm.

Memory usage spikes to max after about 3-4 minutes of botting, but I think it might just be a visual bug on the UI.

Doesn't actually effect performance.