Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

On 5/13/2023 at 1:32 PM, Hagarath said:

Would like to get my hands on the trial version, thank you :) 

Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, Jacobs911 said:

Got up and the bot had been standing still for 8 hours at a ore vein. I'll try and get a screenshot next time. 

Strangem best is indeed grab a screenshot and chekc teh logger for any info

• Like 1

Question here.

I have this and your smithing script.

is there a way you can set it up to where when you select “stop after reaching level x” or “stop when out of supplies” the bot actually logs out?

I’ve noticed that the bot will just stand around forever after finishing a milestone if you select it to stop l

3 hours ago, Jacobs911 said:

Question here.

I have this and your smithing script.

is there a way you can set it up to where when you select “stop after reaching level x” or “stop when out of supplies” the bot actually logs out?

I’ve noticed that the bot will just stand around forever after finishing a milestone if you select it to stop l

It does already stop if you have those enabled. Unless you didn't enable the breakmanager

23 hours ago, blueberrymuffin said:

sounds like you need to read the thread about safer ways to bot. 66-73 mining takes less than a day, no way you did this in a week and got banned. 

Don't understand this comment. That is exactly what happened. Longest time I went without signing out was like 3 hours. I would bot for about an hour in the mornings before I went to work. Then maybe an hour before bed. 

The only other bot I used was Khal Smither. Maybe did 1-2k gold bars and 1k cannon balls over the course of a couple days. Small amounts at a time. 

You don't have to believe it, but that's what happened. 

Edited by Jacobs911