Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, SuperSofa said:

Hey Khal ive used most of your scripts and they have no problems so far. The only one i have problem with is this one, im on the second floor of the motherload mine. Sometimes it says climbing down ladder but it misclicked or something and it just stands there im not sure what happened since i was afk but it has happened 3 times to me now. Also get another problem with it sometimes saying its trying get back into the zone, but its already in the zone so it just stands there doing nothing. I dont know how long it stands there but when i come back and see it just standing there i click and it works again. nex time ill try to get a short video of it.

Ya the ladder is indeed an issue with the interaction system, not sure shy it happends it's so random -_-
I will take a look at the walking to zone iussue though, that should not be happening at all. is it closer to the edge of the zone? can you let me know what exact position your player is on?

hey khal I know its supposed to help with human like behavior but sometimes when it finishes mining a vein and moves over to the other vein but waits in front of it in order to mine that other vein. If I was manually mining there's no way I would move in front of a vein and wait for a while then mine it lol. id just click to mine that vein. You get what im saying? 

20 hours ago, boobby said:

trial plz

Enjoy!

13 hours ago, john69 said:

hey khal I know its supposed to help with human like behavior but sometimes when it finishes mining a vein and moves over to the other vein but waits in front of it in order to mine that other vein. If I was manually mining there's no way I would move in front of a vein and wait for a while then mine it lol. id just click to mine that vein. You get what im saying? 

Just zoom out so it can see everyhting and it should be fine 😉
That way it never has to walk closer to a vein, or do you mean after walking from bank/hopper back to mining zone?

Edited by Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...