Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Try it on injection, the speed is maxed :D

Hello @Khaleesi no sorry, I only use the mirror client because i think the client otherwise would be detectable. You can't get it working for me in mirror mode? Other cripts are working great on mirror mode tho. So i should be an script problem i think.

5 hours ago, aariejj said:

Hello @Khaleesi no sorry, I only use the mirror client because i think the client otherwise would be detectable. You can't get it working for me in mirror mode? Other cripts are working great on mirror mode tho. So i should be an script problem i think.

it is working on mirror mode, this is a proggy from previous week ..
HED8rFn.png

I'm not sure what's wrong for you at this point :/
Will do some more tests to see what your exact issue is... even at 50ms reaction speed it was to slow for you?

54 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

it is working on mirror mode, this is a proggy from previous week ..
HED8rFn.png

I'm not sure what's wrong for you at this point :/
Will do some more tests to see what your exact issue is... even at 50ms reaction speed it was to slow for you?

Yes... 50ms and max 12k exp/hour. Are u using the same settings as me? Its just working really slow, like it have to think too much. Too bad the script just doesn't work for me :( I wanna train my mining.

7 hours ago, aariejj said:

Yes... 50ms and max 12k exp/hour. Are u using the same settings as me? Its just working really slow, like it have to think too much. Too bad the script just doesn't work for me :( I wanna train my mining.

Can you try to run it on injection for like 25-30min and see how that works for you?
What parts is it slow for you? Walking aorund or does it wait too long to click a new vein?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Can you try to run it on injection for like 25-30min and see how that works for you?
What parts is it slow for you? Walking aorund or does it wait too long to click a new vein?

@Khaleesi Sorry, last time, i dont use injection because i don't want jagex to detect my 3rd partyclient. And i also said, overall reaction time is really slow. walking slow, clicking vine slow, et cetera

4 hours ago, aariejj said:

@Khaleesi Sorry, last time, i dont use injection because i don't want jagex to detect my 3rd partyclient. And i also said, overall reaction time is really slow. walking slow, clicking vine slow, et cetera

You can atleast try to run it for  min on injection, so you can see the difference. Script works perfectly for everyone else and also for me.
Using runelite, osbot, or whatever other client exists are all teh same for jagex, they don't see what you are using.

I tried on several accounts and several machines. No problem like you can see the proggie I showed you... Maybe your computer has a hard time running mirror mode?
I have no clue why it only runs at 8k/h for you, unless it's something with your client or your pc.. :/

What gear setup are u using?

38 minutes ago, 14k said:

Can i get trial please? 

Enjoy the trial! :D

Edited by Khaleesi

I just bought the script but I can't seem to get it to work correctly. If I select the already made areas it will mine until full, drop the pay-dirt off and then go to the closest blue circle on the minimap instead of where I selected it. And then when I try to select my own veins either it starts lagging like crazy or the green boxes you've shown don't come up.

2 hours ago, skrubkilla said:

I just bought the script but I can't seem to get it to work correctly. If I select the already made areas it will mine until full, drop the pay-dirt off and then go to the closest blue circle on the minimap instead of where I selected it. And then when I try to select my own veins either it starts lagging like crazy or the green boxes you've shown don't come up.

Seems like you are doing somehting wrong here, can you take some pictures? :)
or join my discord so we can chat ^^