Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

20 hours ago, tommycannon said:

Hey enjoying the trial, will purchase regardless but 2 things i encountered whilst running, very occasionally script tries to take ore from the collection whilst having a full invent of paydirt. Finally the script got stuck on a rockfall twice, both at the last second before the rocks fell, script then idling till i noticed and restarted. other than that really solid good script

Will check that out!

15 hours ago, danny van bergen said:

It keeps trying to click here,, it gets stuck for like 1 minute or more: (I paused the script haven't had time to see it happen again).
here.jpg.2980ef137936c906efde3bf616d34b94.jpg

So I assume that's when it should move back up right? I'll ahve a look at this :)
Thx for the report

6 hours ago, biggie163 said:

trial please

Enjoy the trial

26 minutes ago, tommycannon said:

@Khaleesi Thanks for the speedy response, I pm'd you a video of the bug, hope it helps :)

Thx! Quick quesion, could you actually deposit the paydirt or was the river full of stuff from you already?
Bcs it tried to deposit right? but why couldn't you deposit it in the sack?

17 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Thx! Quick quesion, could you actually deposit the paydirt or was the river full of stuff from you already?
Bcs it tried to deposit right? but why couldn't you deposit it in the sack?

Yeah it did click to deposit but couldn't, no in game error message saying anything but it appears that the previous paydirt load was on square 1 of the non-flowing river

42 minutes ago, tommycannon said:

Yeah it did click to deposit but couldn't, no in game error message saying anything but it appears that the previous paydirt load was on square 1 of the non-flowing river

Ya but that shouldn't matter right?
You sure there was no message popping up?
Bcs only 27 paydirt got cleaned right? so it wasn't full

44 minutes ago, tommycannon said:

Think ive identified whats causing it, just need 5mins to test

So while 27 is being displayed the system is actually full (just hasn't made it to the sack yet), there is a message saying that you need to clean what you have before depositing more.

(i am using pvp worlds so idk if its because there are very few other people fixing the wheel or something?)

5 minutes ago, tommycannon said:

So while 27 is being displayed the system is actually full (just hasn't made it to the sack yet), there is a message saying that you need to clean what you have before depositing more.

(i am using pvp worlds so idk if its because there are very few other people fixing the wheel or something?)

ok thx! will check it out :)

On 12/28/2019 at 9:55 AM, Khaleesi said:

Will check that out!

So I assume that's when it should move back up right? I'll ahve a look at this :)
Thx for the report

Enjoy the trial

On 12/28/2019 at 5:21 PM, tommycannon said:

Script udpated to V1.28:
- Fixed Ladder interactions for upstairs mining
- Should now Drop Dirt if Sack is full and you somehow end up with a fill inventory.
- Added failsafe for new warning if you try to deposit pay dirt when the river aint flowing and you already have dirt in the water. (= Fix Strut)

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Script udpated to V1.28:
- Fixed Ladder interactions for upstairs mining
- Should now Drop Dirt if Sack is full and you somehow end up with a fill inventory.
- Added failsafe for new warning if you try to deposit pay dirt when the river aint flowing and you already have dirt in the water. (= Fix Strut)

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

I will check the fix for the ladder out soon, thanks in advance <3 
Could you make an smiting script 😉 I am looking for a great one, I don't want a private script (bit expensive).