Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Just purchased this script and liking how it runs so far. It performs all actions really fast and smooth.

Have been running for 30 minutes and so far the only thing I have noticed is that it sometimes clicks on an Ore vein that is unreachable due to being blocked by a Rockfall. It takes some time for the script to realise that this object can't be reached and it just stands there clicking the unreachable spot for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately got stuck behind a rock next to the south-east entrance. It started clicking away from the area I wanted it to dig around after some moments pass. Afterwards, it started running around as if it had nowhere to go. At the moment being, it seems the script would require babysitting for manual input for the sake of keeping it going. Still beats doing it by hand though.

Ive progressed from 40 mining to 70 in literally like 3 days of botting 10-12 hours a day. This script is fantastic Khaleesi and ive used a lot of other scripts you've made an have never been disappointed! I would like to know however, if the mining pet is obtained whilst using the script, will it bank the pet or just leave it out? Not a really big deal as you cant really die in MLM, but I would like to know anyway. Again, keep up the great work!