Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

On 12/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, LostOtaku said:

Hi could I get a trial for this please?

Enjoy the trial

On 12/18/2018 at 4:25 AM, Treyb said:

Just bought and used for a few hours. Some things I've noticed that may be improved upon are:

1) Sometimes it clicks the vein without the camera being rotated to actually see the vein. It'll then rotate the camera after starting to mine. In my opinion, that should be reversed. Most people rotate the camera to see the vein prior to clicking the vein to mine. 

2) When banking, it click the X to exit out of the bank before clicking the minimap to move. Why not just have it click the minimap? I don't think most people are manually exiting the bank prior to moving.

Just my opinion on a few things. Thanks.

Will take a look at number 2..
If youw ant me to rotate camera before interacting, you can expect atleast 20-30% less exp bcs the timewaste.
EVen when I play legit in mlm I click trough walls bcs i'm too lazy to rotate my camera often, this has no effect at bann rates...

On 12/18/2018 at 5:55 AM, istaylowkey said:

this, and it always clicks next to the bank via minimap even tho im in vision of the bank already, then accesses it. 

^ looking at the bank issue

13 hours ago, hanami said:

Hey Khal, some feedback and suggestions:

Regarding the anti-patterning, it would be nice to have options what is included - whether we want to check our friends list, experience etc. because not all of us have that many friends to check LOL so it may seem a bit automatic to do so.

Regarding banking, click on the minimap directly rather than clicking "Close" then the minimap.

Regarding vein mining as others said, the script can mine veins which are invisible - it would be nice to make the vein visible before mining it, which is what most players do too. An option to drop gems would be nice too, since the banking only starts once the bag starts getting full - and gems mean a few less pay-dirt per trip.

Otherwise quite a solid script, thanks. Got a coal bag and almost the full prospectors :)

Why not enable "escape" to close the bank? 
Sometimes the webwalker auto closes all interfaces open before walking, not even sure if I can change that... but like I said, just enable escape to close the interfaces? :)

Will take a look for some extra options for those camera rotations and drop gems :)

Thx for all the feedback!
That's what makes a script better after all :)

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, StickyBowls said:

Hello Khal, I could I get a trial please?

Enjoy the trial

Script updated to V1.23:
- Small changes in interaction
- Now able to drop gems 
- Small GUI changes
- Script will auto uses tunnel shortcut if you got the fally diary completed.

Should be online in a few hours
Enjoy!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy the trial

Script updated to V1.23:
- Small changes in interaction
- Now able to drop gems 
- Small GUI changes
- Script will auto uses tunnel shortcut if you got the fally diary completed.

Should be online in a few hours
Enjoy!

Gem dropping ?

Could you change "Current Ores is Sack:" to "Ores mined" in the UI? I don't think users need to see that information, but it would be nice to see how many ores you have mined :)

3 hours ago, Seriously said:

Gem dropping ?

Could you change "Current Ores is Sack:" to "Ores mined" in the UI? I don't think users need to see that information, but it would be nice to see how many ores you have mined :)

You can see the ores mined in the loot window? if you click on the bag in the UI :)
But sure I can switch that!

Script updated to V1.24:
- Switched Ores in sack to ores mined
- Added humanlike idles and mouse off screen mode
- Should fix the issue with getting stuck upstairs while walking to the hopper  ( let me know if this still ahppends in V1.24)

Should be online very soon :)

• Like 2

On 12/27/2018 at 5:05 AM, rehan ali said:

https://prnt.sc/lzvzp2

stuck on different spots while moving to hopper

i pause and play at that support but not moving to hopper

my character is blad 

Hey Khal, am having similar issues like this with the upper level. It tends to especially get stuck near the guy on the rocking chair when it happens. It tries to click near the hopper or the bottom part of the ladder (instead of the top part, to descend). Happens once every 1-2 hours or so on my side, on the more zoomed out settings. Not sure what's causing it.

As suggested below, zooming in does work :)

By the way, thank you for the update for dropping gems.

Edited by hanami

4 hours ago, hanami said:

Hey Khal, am having similar issues like this with the upper level. It tends to especially get stuck near the guy on the rocking chair when it happens. It tries to click near the hopper instead of descending the ladder. Happens once every few hours or so on my side.

issue fix by zooming screen a little more :)

• Like 2

Khal ,Scripts can't normal use, through the zooming screen a little to resolve the problem, but still get stuck in a rocking chair near the guy. It tries to click near the hopper not down the ladder. Please fix the script as soon as possible

Edited by qjm123123
The word input errors

On 12/26/2018 at 6:24 PM, exactry said:

Trial please!

On 12/27/2018 at 12:33 PM, Armiox said:

Would like to try a trial :)

On 12/28/2018 at 2:01 AM, qjm123123 said:

Can try??

On 12/28/2018 at 2:59 PM, hanami said:

Hey Khal, am having similar issues like this with the upper level. It tends to especially get stuck near the guy on the rocking chair when it happens. It tries to click near the hopper or the bottom part of the ladder (instead of the top part, to descend). Happens once every 1-2 hours or so on my side, on the more zoomed out settings. Not sure what's causing it.

As suggested below, zooming in does work :)

ah I see ... does it happen on the same position or is it random?

On 12/29/2018 at 4:31 PM, qjm123123 said:

Khal ,Scripts can't normal use, through the zooming screen a little to resolve the problem, but still get stuck in a rocking chair near the guy. It tries to click near the hopper not down the ladder. Please fix the script as soon as possible

Taking a look at this :)

On 12/29/2018 at 7:28 PM, nesvarbu said:

Trial possible?

On 12/29/2018 at 9:46 PM, tomtom123 said:

Can I trial this script?

Enjoy all the trials