Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Just bought and used for a few hours. Some things I've noticed that may be improved upon are:

1) Sometimes it clicks the vein without the camera being rotated to actually see the vein. It'll then rotate the camera after starting to mine. In my opinion, that should be reversed. Most people rotate the camera to see the vein prior to clicking the vein to mine. 

2) When banking, it click the X to exit out of the bank before clicking the minimap to move. Why not just have it click the minimap? I don't think most people are manually exiting the bank prior to moving.

Just my opinion on a few things. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Treyb said:

Just bought and used for a few hours. Some things I've noticed that may be improved upon are:

1) Sometimes it clicks the vein without the camera being rotated to actually see the vein. It'll then rotate the camera after starting to mine. In my opinion, that should be reversed. Most people rotate the camera to see the vein prior to clicking the vein to mine. 

2) When banking, it click the X to exit out of the bank before clicking the minimap to move. Why not just have it click the minimap? I don't think most people are manually exiting the bank prior to moving.

Just my opinion on a few things. Thanks.

this, and it always clicks next to the bank via minimap even tho im in vision of the bank already, then accesses it. 

Hey Khal, some feedback and suggestions:

Regarding the anti-patterning, it would be nice to have options what is included - whether we want to check our friends list, experience etc. because not all of us have that many friends to check LOL so it may seem a bit automatic to do so.

Regarding banking, click on the minimap directly rather than clicking "Close" then the minimap.

Regarding vein mining as others said, the script can mine veins which are invisible - it would be nice to make the vein visible before mining it, which is what most players do too. An option to drop gems would be nice too, since the banking only starts once the bag starts getting full - and gems mean a few less pay-dirt per trip.

Otherwise quite a solid script, thanks. Got a coal bag and almost the full prospectors :)

Edited by hanami