Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

On 10/21/2018 at 6:03 PM, daamurda said:

Doesn't bank or drop gems ( i dont have a gem bag its a noob lvl 3 with like 41 mining). I kinda think this makes it look bot like cuz a normal player wouldnt stock their inventory with gems while mining and depositing ores to get cleaned. Besides that it seems to be running fine for me atm, will edit if i see anything else ( didnt see anything in logger related to not banking gems or id post it)

Weird, will check the code for depositing gems :)

On 10/25/2018 at 5:51 AM, alberto856 said:

Hi khal o/ don't deposit bank. 

Screenshot_4.png

Show me the script status and the logger so I can't actually see what it's doing :)

On 10/25/2018 at 11:01 PM, kamieog123 said:

proper shit script, purchased it, ran it on three separate accounts, all at different times. Khal has deffo got some great scripts, but this script has to have one of the highest ban rates.

The bot stands for like 5 seconds at the rockfall every single time, it gets confused then starts walking in weird patterns around the south west of the mine. 

The bot also fails to drop gems/bank gems. Sometimes the bot even gets stuck after mining a full invent of pay-dirt. 

REALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND  this bot, spend your money somewhere else as this will 100% get you banned (even using a proxy etc) 

I acutally haven't see you make 1 proper bug report about this...

How do i have to know Where it gets stuck if you only tell me: "Gets stuck after mining".
Maybe post an image and the status of the script?

I've been running it for an hour now and it didn't get stuck once after mining somewhere...

Banns actually have nothing to do with this script, I've forgot to stop my acc from botting this script prev week and it ran for 28 hours straight, I'm still using this acocunt as it didn't get banned.
If you are getting tons of banns I suggets you to look for osme info on this forum :)

So please get me some images when it gets stuck, also show the Logger of the client. Since it will post errors or whatever in there.

On 10/29/2018 at 9:15 AM, timka said:

top floor gets stuck when full on ores.. ran it multiple times and it will get stuck after getting 1-2 full inventories it will just stand there next to the old lady and not do anything.. also it does not bank the gems.. I would bank the gems when i get them.. 

I don't have an account acces ot top floor so i'm not sure what the issue is here.
Can you add me on skype: Khaleesi.bot

EDIT: I just watched it bank gems a few times, does this happen on all gems or just always the same gem?
DO you have a pickaxe equipped or in your inventory?

On 10/31/2018 at 4:13 AM, Max4186 said:

@Khaleesi Any chance this can be taken off the market if you aren't able to fix these bugs? Not confident using this even though I paid for it a year ago with recent posts.

No need to tell stuff like that, I ahve over 100 people runing it and 3-4 people are complaining, wihich is usually not even my or the scripts fault...
People tend to only post crap nowadays instead of actually giving proper feedback. 

97 people have fun using the script, don't post anything, 3 people are having issues => tell everyone it's shit

Gotta love the internet nowadays... <3

Edited by Khaleesi

this script got one of my acc's flagged for botting in under 6 hours of total use (3 two hour increments), I know it was this one because it was quite literally the first bot i ever used. Not trying to hate on you or anything, its a buyer beware sort of deal. I just wanted you to know something this script is doing is flagging the system.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, Khaleesi said:

Script udpated to V1.21:
- Special attack should be fixed

Extra:
- New UI added

113a0caff187e2fe09a9f761ec49ca6d.png

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

I don't know what it is about this UI, but I REALLY like the change. It's simple and nothing over-bearing.

Looks good. Thanks for your continued updates. :)

• Heart 1