Khal Motherlode

Khaleesi

Tyvm! Thats very usefull info.

Will take a look at this issue asap!

Khaleesi

Seems to be an issue with positions moving all over the place?

On my aio smither, it was working perfectly until recently some bugs were found by mirror client users claiming it walked into barb village from edgeville (despite using static paths going from bank to furnace). I told them this was impossible but when I tested it, they we're not wrong xD

So I put a position debug on where it would draw each position in the Position[] path which I had (by drawing a box on the minimap), and every few seconds the positions spazzed around to different spots on the screen. So basically pathwalking is broken on mirror client as the positions seem to move around...

Just so ya know x)

apa

PS these problems are unique to the mirror client only. On injection everything should work perfectly x)

Edited by Apaec

Seems to be an issue with positions moving all over the place?

On my aio smither, it was working perfectly until recently some bugs were found by mirror client users claiming it walked into barb village from edgeville (despite using static paths going from bank to furnace). I told them this was impossible but when I tested it, they we're not wrong xD

So I put a position debug on where it would draw each position in the Position[] path which I had (by drawing a box on the minimap), and every few seconds the positions spazzed around to different spots on the screen. So basically pathwalking is broken on mirror client as the positions seem to move around...

Just so ya know x)

apa

PS these problems are unique to the mirror client only. On injection everything should work perfectly x)

Ya I found out they are unique to mirror client :s

Same happening on my woodcutter ...

Very annoying actually !

• Like 1

It keeps saying "Moving closer to the sack" and it keep spamming on the map and near the hopper for some reason. When I press on the sack, it will take the ores and continue normally though. VERY botlike 

I'm extremely surprised this is still an issue, I had this issue in the past when I was gold farming this script. I just started using this script again and i've run into this bug again multiple times. It's been a month or more and it hasn't been fixed or addressed. Even though earlier in the thread I gave a more detailed bug report

I just got done using your bot for a looong time over this past week. SUPERB work. Seriously, this is some of the best programming I've seen. I can tell you put an enormous amount of effort into this script. And you're right, the gem bag isn't worth it, especially since you get more pay-dirt done without the gem bag. Checking the experience left in the level tab is a very nice touch, btw. The only thing that jumped out at me was the consistency with which the friends tab was checked. I noticed a time pattern with it. Specificially, immediately after starting to mine another load.

I'm amazed at how efficient this bot is with the included humanity. It seems some of yours went into the script =)

• Like 1

I just got done using your bot for a looong time over this past week. SUPERB work. Seriously, this is some of the best programming I've seen. I can tell you put an enormous amount of effort into this script. And you're right, the gem bag isn't worth it, especially since you get more pay-dirt done without the gem bag. Checking the experience left in the level tab is a very nice touch, btw. The only thing that jumped out at me was the consistency with which the friends tab was checked. I noticed a time pattern with it. Specificially, immediately after starting to mine another load.

I'm amazed at how efficient this bot is with the included humanity. It seems some of yours went into the script =)

I can lower the rate to do that :)

Thx for the kind words! <3

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I can lower the rate to do that smile.png

Thx for the kind words! QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

As a a programmer myself, (circuit design) I personally like to have outside perspective on my work. I certainly don't want to offend you, but I would like to offer another suggestion, but I don't program in script so I don't know how difficult what I'm suggesting is. I think it would be a good touch to periodically pull all of the ore types that have been mined by the bot out to the inventory, noted (but leaving one), to check the overall value. As a player, I like to see how much my efforts have -literally- paid off haha. Thanks for the reply. It's really nice knowing that the author is around.

As a a programmer myself, (circuit design) I personally like to have outside perspective on my work. I certainly don't want to offend you, but I would like to offer another suggestion, but I don't program in script so I don't know how difficult what I'm suggesting is. I think it would be a good touch to periodically pull all of the ore types that have been mined by the bot out to the inventory, noted (but leaving one), to check the overall value. As a player, I like to see how much my efforts have -literally- paid off haha. Thanks for the reply. It's really nice knowing that the author is around.

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do.

You can just check your bank for all ores gathered in the last week?

My paint already showd all the gathered ores of the current session.

Please explain some more ^^

Khaleesi