PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

I'm not 100% sure... but I would have to guess maybe 14m! If you scroll through the posts on here, there are many users who got 1-99! Maybe one of them can help you out! When you find out, please let me know so I can post it on the main thread, as many users have the same question. Thanks! smile.png

could i get a trail 

Yay!!!! 2.0 has been released! AMAZING update guys!

I have added another script inside called "ProjectPact's Simple Cooker"

this is used to help people who don't have the correct cooking level to start making jugs of wine. You can cook any type of fish with the script! It's fast, and has a paint! QwPha8E.png

I have also fixed the banking problem by adding a conditional sleep timer in it!

U7phlqk.png

Edited by ProjectPact

Version 2.0 will hopefully be released this weekend! As of now, ONLY Al-Kharid is supported for the AIO Simple Cooker. I may expand it later, but this script is a Jug of Wine making script, not a cooking script, so don't expect TOO much from the locations it works! :p BUT, with that being said, it works like a charm! Got me 35 cooking in a matter of minutes, AND all fish are supported!

Version 2.0 will hopefully be released this weekend! As of now, ONLY Al-Kharid is supported for the AIO Simple Cooker. I may expand it later, but this script is a Jug of Wine making script, not a cooking script, so don't expect TOO much from the locations it works! tongue.png BUT, with that being said, it works like a charm! Got me 35 cooking in a matter of minutes, AND all fish are supported!

i am so glad you took my idea i have reached 90 cooking now :)

Why when i click my script, it says v 1.71 down the right hand side in green letters. I bought this script a couple of months ago and cant seem to update it.

Version 2.0 hasn't been released yet. I want to make sure the cooker functions correctly without getting stuck first! Hopefully will be out sometime this week! :D