Khal AIO Herblore

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the free trail; here's my two cents.

When cleaning herbs: Sometimes it will click extra on the last one, then use 'herb' on banker, then bank. In itself this isn't a big problem or timeloss but when done consistently it looks very suspicious

When making unfinished potions: Clicks vial of water -> clicks herb -> clicks herb again -> make all
Again not a big problem for timeloss but very suspicious when done constantly

Making potions: Perfect for me

Herb cleaning: 6k per hour consistently
Unfinished pots: 2.3k per hour 
Potions: 1.8k per hour
Very good script, will look into purchasing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sad.png  This script has the same GUI as the crafting script.. and I cannot see or use the start button. Like I said in that forum, I know it is a problem with my new high resolution laptop, and I've heard it happening with others too. I own like all of your scripts, could you please just make the GUI a little bit longer vertically. I don't want a refund, because you are the best scripter this site has ever seen. I just want to be able to use the script. Thanks (oh and you could change it on the crafting script too please, that would be awesome)

Capture.jpg

p.s. I just started using your RC script... and WOW. Didn't think anyone would ever be able to get it done properly.

Edited by cooldoruk60

• 2 weeks later...

sad.png  This script has the same GUI as the crafting script.. and I cannot see or use the start button. Like I said in that forum, I know it is a problem with my new high resolution laptop, and I've heard it happening with others too. I own like all of your scripts, could you please just make the GUI a little bit longer vertically. I don't want a refund, because you are the best scripter this site has ever seen. I just want to be able to use the script. Thanks (oh and you could change it on the crafting script too please, that would be awesome)

Capture.jpg

p.s. I just started using your RC script... and WOW. Didn't think anyone would ever be able to get it done properly.

Just do "Tab" and press enter ... Should solve it ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

• 1 month later...

Found a flaw with one of the potions, not sure if this is the place to report bugs or faults so let me know if there's a specific place.

When I go to create an Anti-Fire potion which requires the Lantadyme Unifinished Potion + Dragon Scale Dust, it's only using blue dragon scales which don't work. I've put both in my bank and it chooses the scales over the dust but the scales do not work. I took the scales away and sold them off and it then didn't recognise anything - just took out the unfinished potions and then logged out.

Again, let me know if there's a specific place to report this fault :).

• 2 weeks later...

Found a flaw with one of the potions, not sure if this is the place to report bugs or faults so let me know if there's a specific place.

When I go to create an Anti-Fire potion which requires the Lantadyme Unifinished Potion + Dragon Scale Dust, it's only using blue dragon scales which don't work. I've put both in my bank and it chooses the scales over the dust but the scales do not work. I took the scales away and sold them off and it then didn't recognise anything - just took out the unfinished potions and then logged out.

Again, let me know if there's a specific place to report this fault smile.png.

Sorry for the late reply, but for some reason osbot unfolowed me from this topic.

I'm gonna fix your issue, it's indeed a bug in the script.

Sorry again for the late reply!

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

buy 5k avantoe -> clean -> pause script -> Sells 5k avantoe with 250k profit.

Repeat process ^^

While cleaning the previous herbs just buy other herbs at low price smile.png

Khaleesi

please tell them to sell back for high. otherwise prices will most likely crash

edit: ik the post is old af but just in case ya know

Edited by Shiny

• Token changed the title to Khal AIO Herblore