Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Just got went from 32-99 herblore in about 5 days or so going 24/7 with breaks using this bot. I ran it at the GE in world 2 and it was flawless. It wasn't doing all of the tasks correctly but once I got to doing sara brews and that was it I didn't have to put a task in and worked swiftly. Thanks Czar! 

https://imgur.com/a/1z3B5FU

Edited by dizzo21
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, dizzo21 said:

Just got went from 32-99 herblore in about 5 days or so going 24/7 with breaks using this bot. I ran it at the GE in world 2 and it was flawless. It wasn't doing all of the tasks correctly but once I got to doing sara brews and that was it I didn't have to put a task in and worked swiftly. Thanks Czar! 

https://imgur.com/a/1z3B5FU

Amazing congrats <3<3

Vmmj5a4.png

Can I add this to main thread please? :D I can blur out the text if you'd like

On 7/12/2022 at 6:22 AM, Czar said:

Done it should be visible now, ty again sir <3 

Was about to ask what's next, good choice on crafting. Sadly battlestaves are a bit expensive but super quick xp :doge: 

yep working on crafting on my pure and 99 prayer on my main. should have prayer in the next day or two. Both are using your scipts as well!

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my 2nd 99 herblore cape using this bot and my 5th 99 using his fletcher, crafter, prayer, and herblore scripts. I stand by them! Thanks Czar!!

also i can never embed a picture to show up on a script without it just being a url if someone can help me with that. it never works when i use the insert image from url button

https://imgur.com/a/rpEKD0Y

Edited by dizzo21
  • Heart 2

On 8/4/2022 at 6:16 AM, Czar said:

Insane dude congratz !! I love to see it, makes my day :D:D

And here is the image for anyone wondering:

S7u86I6.png

I can't wait to get my cape also :doge: 

Can u explain how I can make the image show up? It never lets me do it 

Also for anyone needing advice on where to bot this script or any bank scripts stand at GE in world 302. 

• Like 1

Yes imo best way to bot is to blend in at GE, bankstanding skills are the best for botting tbh.

And for images I usually stay on desktop not sure how it works on mobile but I just do imgur -> right click image -> copy image address -> and paste it here for direct link and it just shows up as the image instead of link, otherwise the forum let's us embed images if we paste it in but I believe it doesn't show direct image, I could be wrong :doge: 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO