Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Randomized delays are always in place, I would never add a fixed delay for actions ^^ :D

As for attack potions and ingredients, check out the console log it will tell you which items you are missing to be exact, are you trying to run tasked mode or just normally? Please confirm so I can help you quicker ^^ :D

Also previous herbs are now restored and in the script again, good luck guys ^^ :D 

• 2 weeks later...

So... Amulet of chemistry. Supported, planned, or not planned? I don't see mention of it on the initial post, and searching the thread shows that you intended to add it ASAP back in June of last year.

Edit: I was too curious, so I bought it and it does not support them. It didn't claim to, so that's no shock. I think it would be a nice addition. I also think that it might be better (more human, and faster) if the script hovered the cursor over the bank booth/chest and didn't just move from the middle of the inventory when the potions are finished.

Edited by Ironic Shitpost

New Update (v87)

- Added some improvements to marrentill/tarromins, and other herbs too
- Added Amulet of Chemistry support
- Added option for clicking bank booths
- Added a few tweaks to speed

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, will be doing a final test run before pushing. Thanks for all the support and feedback guys, apologies for the delay on chemistry amulet. Enjoy :)

As for trials - activated enjoy, let me know if you need more trial time :) 

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO