Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

First vial is really not suspicious, every player does it. If the script did a random one each time that is definitely a sign of a bot. If there is a new method which I am unaware about I will definitely add it. I am open to suggestions ^^ :D How would you like to handle vial clicking?

On 9/23/2018 at 7:36 PM, Czar said:

First vial is really not suspicious, every player does it. If the script did a random one each time that is definitely a sign of a bot. If there is a new method which I am unaware about I will definitely add it. I am open to suggestions ^^ :D How would you like to handle vial clicking?

When I train Herblore legit, I usually click on last vial so I can click herb right next to it. Maybe 5-20% chance of clicking the last vial would be good. As long as it is not 100% the same thing every time I think it will be a little better for anti-ban because 100% the exact spot is more likely to be caught, even 90% same spot is better with occasional last vial. Let's see if anyones opinion is similar, I may be wrong.  

Edited by botjuice
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Czar Sorry to spam (not sure if editing would re-notify you), but while your online I had a quick question regarding the cleaning herbs pattern. Is that random? Or did you script it based on repeating 1) pattern for X herbs cleaned/time and then it switches to 2) pattern etc.? I was watching it clean 4k herbs and saw that over time. It was strange however that it started by clicking the herb in the bottom right corner, then jumps up to the top left row and cleans like normal, it did this for a while before randomly starting in the bottom middle tier and cleaning them all.

Also, I'm sure you've been asked this a lot since I've been gone, but I'm assuming you also plan to add a task feature? Or would that just add more risks to doing this over a prolonged period of time or something?

• Like 1

The cleaning pattern was actually an accident a while back which I kept in the code because it turned out to be more beneficial to the script. It made cleaning a lot more randomized than normal and bans were extremely low with this script so I just decided to keep it. I can make it optional because it's easily changeable (code-wise). Will be devoting a lot of time to convert my new woodcutting/fletching task systems to this script in the upcoming update. And the rest of my scripts will follow (fisher, mining, etc).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO