MirrorClient v1.03

MGI

Do I need to become a VIP+ member to download this? Also, how do I become a VIP+ member if I do need to be to download this.

What's the benefit of using a mirror client instead of the standard client I have downloaded (Version 2.4 OSBOT) 

Please someone help me out, I'm new. Sorry for being dumb. 

Yes, you do need to be VIP+ to access the mirrorclient. Here's a link to the thread that explains the benefits of the client. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

It's basically a workaround the client detection system Jagex uses to detect runescape bot clients. So far many people have used it with no bans so far, so I guess it really is working. Also, you can buy VIP by going to the Home page and then clicking PREMIUM SCRIPTS on the top of the screen, then select the option to become VIP or whatever you want on the page that opens, and then you just pay.

• Like 1

Yes, you do need to be VIP+ to access the mirrorclient. Here's a link to the thread that explains the benefits of the client. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

It's basically a workaround the client detection system Jagex uses to detect runescape bot clients. So far many people have used it with no bans so far, so I guess it really is working. Also, you can buy VIP by going to the Home page and then clicking PREMIUM SCRIPTS on the top of the screen, then select the option to become VIP or whatever you want on the page that opens, and then you just pay.

Hey, thanks! Sounds pretty good. VIP and VIP+ is the same thing, right? I don't see the option of VIP+ just VIP.

I'm going to purchase this and where do I download the Mirror Client? 

Hey, thanks! Sounds pretty good. VIP and VIP+ is the same thing, right? I don't see the option of VIP+ just VIP.

I'm going to purchase this and where do I download the Mirror Client? 

Ya, VIP+ just means VIP or Donor or any other higher status. You just download the file that's in this thread; the first post by MGI. Download the mirrorclient file directly into the data folder that's in your OSBot folder and that's it. Send me a private message if you need any more help. 

Edited by hash1mate

where do i download this and how do i transfer it into my osbot foldier?

Click the zip file at the top it will begin downloading.

unzip the file and extract mirrorclient.jar

go to start > run > type in: %userprofile%/OSBOT/Data

a folder will open, move the mirrorclient.jar to that folder.

Run osbot, Select mirror client.

Use as usual.

Mind helping me out real quick?

It is really simple.

1. Open a browser (chrome, firefox, ie, etc) and go to the osrs login screen.

2. Download the mirror mode zip file, extract it and move the jar file to OSBot\Data folder.

3*. Start the OSBot client and select mirror mode. Log into the client if you haven't already. Click "Add Bot" and wait for it to mirror the browser.

4. Start a script and watch the same thing happen in the browser and the client.

* If you notice that it doesn't load the osrs login screen, then it is most likely that the browser and the OSBot client are running different versions of Java. Once is probably using 32 bit, while the other is using 64 bit. Make them use the same version of Java and everything should work.

• Like 1