Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Fich420 said:

yeah im not quite sure, sometimes the bot has no problem and changes settings and walks to ge other times it gets stuck there for a couple minutes but I shouldve mentioned it doesnt happen 100% of the time

Ya it depends if the adventurer is there or not.
one of the first things on tut island is answer if you are new or not and if you select that you are nez that adventurer is there.
Maybe I should make an option to ignore that option so that adventuerer is never there ^^

• Like 1

Anybody got solution on the issue with logging in with brand new account its always in resizable mode. I cant seem to get the client to startup as fixed but instead every time you log in with brand new account its default on resizable mode, its a bit bummer since then youre forced to manually set the mode to fixed and at that point you have to set your name manually and also the outfit has to be done manual before youre able to enter the settings...

Test through a few accs already and scripts seems very nice!

2 hours ago, joneszRR said:

Anybody got solution on the issue with logging in with brand new account its always in resizable mode. I cant seem to get the client to startup as fixed but instead every time you log in with brand new account its default on resizable mode, its a bit bummer since then youre forced to manually set the mode to fixed and at that point you have to set your name manually and also the outfit has to be done manual before youre able to enter the settings...

Test through a few accs already and scripts seems very nice!

There is no way to do this. I twill always start in resizeable.
The script changes that itself to fixed.

If you are using mirror mode, ther eis a trick to solve this.
Reszier the mirror client smaller than the game window of osbot, this will get rid of the blue screen :) 

5 hours ago, joneszRR said:

Not a big thing but would like if the account randomizer would change the color of clothes also instead of going the normal "bot" look with just a bit different hair style and clothes. Take it as a suggestion perhaps 😄

it already does that randomly if you selected the option