Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

Bug Report :
- Normal client or Mirror client? 

Normal Client (Stealth)

- What is the issue?     

There are 2 issues. 

1. script gets stuck when it reaches the step when it is supposed to "remove roofs and set bot defaults." The settings window does not open

2. The OSbot client crashes when the character reaches the GE ("Walking to GE" step)

Thanks!

15 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Bug Report :
- Normal client or Mirror client? 

Normal Client (Stealth)

- What is the issue?     

There are 2 issues. 

1. script gets stuck when it reaches the step when it is supposed to "remove roofs and set bot defaults." The settings window does not open

2. The OSbot client crashes when the character reaches the GE ("Walking to GE" step)

Thanks!

thats a cleint issue, devs are aware :)
You can use dev build .14, the latest dev build has this issue again

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, iamdafish said:

One le trial please! So far been having bad luck with a few bots. 3/3 banned, so time to test out some different methods!

Banns usually comes from creating on proxies or when too much were made on the same IP.
Creating accounts on home IP is almost a must nowadays 

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Banns usually comes from creating on proxies or when too much were made on the same IP.
Creating accounts on home IP is almost a must nowadays 

Gotcha, I created 4 accounts, played them all by hand on tutorial (on same IP).. then after a bit I tried different bots with each of them (one with Injection, one with Mirror once I gained VIP, one with Mirror and Proxy, now I'm going to create a few new accounts and test new scripts), lots of trial and error haha

7 minutes ago, iamdafish said:

Gotcha, I created 4 accounts, played them all by hand on tutorial (on same IP).. then after a bit I tried different bots with each of them (one with Injection, one with Mirror once I gained VIP, one with Mirror and Proxy, now I'm going to create a few new accounts and test new scripts), lots of trial and error haha

Ya finding the right way for every method is usualyl a lot of trial and error until yiou find it ^^
And every method is usually different aswell :D